Quantcast

Ha, I just found a picture of my GF on the internet.

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Man I wish I could find pics of my ex on the internet...... special kinds of pics. I got rid of the ones I took of her one night when I was drunk and upset. Now I'm upset when I think about throwing them out.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nate at RIT said:
Man I wish I could find pics of my ex on the internet...... special kinds of pics. I got rid of the ones I took of her one night when I was drunk and upset. Now I'm upset when I think about throwing them out.

doesnt that effing suck, i always do dumb **** like that when i am drunk...:dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Which one's yours Stoshly...the blond or the brunette? They're both pretty hot. :thumb:
The blone but me and the dark haired one used to "hang out" sometimes.

Yeah the "Nuts in a Blender" is the name of this ghey band that plays at some of the local bars. You'll notice I wasn't in any of the pics, thats because I left early so I could get up in the morning and go mtn biking. :)

Edit* This was my 17,000's post!!!

J

JRB

stosh said:
You'll notice I wasn't in any of the pics, thats because I left early so I could get up in the morning and go mtn biking. :)

Edit* This was my 17,000's post!!!
I call BS. I don't mean on the 17,000 posts or the idiot from TN, either.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I call BS. I don't mean on the 17,000 posts or the idiot from TN, either.
bwahhhhh no seriously and I rode with a guy from RM named Tom Church, he's got an Xterra and you've spoke with him before on here I think.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Just curious, Stosh...how did you come across it? Totally random? Or is it from the band or clubs website?
Yeah I heard rumors they were pictured on the band's website.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Damn True said:
Hey, Ive seen her before on the internet.
There's this site, you have to pay to log into it, but.....oh, nevermind.

That scar is kinda cute though.
It's not a scar it's a birthmark!! :)