Quantcast

HA! Some cyclist is putting the smack down on a car and it's driver!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
Thank you...he was ok enough to get up and start beatin the crap outta the car and the dude...
Haha you should just start making stuff up to appease all these needy monkeys. :dancing:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
Yeah it is...I was happy to hear that the cyclist was able to get up and start puttin the smack down! I guess he was literally bashing in the windows with his fists...
I've come very close to this as well, especially while wearing my carbon knucked gloves. Very doable.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
what exactly is a "public safety officers" Is that some kind of San Fran P.C. way of saying COP?

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
stosh said:
what exactly is a "public safety officers" Is that some kind of San Fran P.C. way of saying COP?
usually if you work for the city that means you are a cop, paramedic, fire fighter, traffic cop and you get paid the same as just a cop

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:

Ummm no...it's what we call our combination police/fire dudes...they do 6 months 5-0 work and 6 months fire fighter work...so rather than switch all the paperwork back and forth...it's called Public Safety...and really...that IS indeed what all po-lice and fire do...the make sure the public is safety.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ummm no...it's what we call our combination police/fire dudes...they do 6 months 5-0 work and 6 months fire fighter work...so rather than switch all the paperwork back and forth...it's called Public Safety...and really...that IS indeed what all po-lice and fire do...the make sure the public is safety.
How do you make the public safety???

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LOOnatic said:
....and cowbell :sneaky:
- TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Yeah there needs to be more of this. Some stories like this make the media a few times and MAYBE people will be more aware of bikes. BTW cleats leave a nice reminder that yes... you were that close. Never beat the crap out of someone but have had people scared, locked in their cars, until said "public safety officer" arrives. I have a great idea for a cell phone jammer. A little black box that I can mount on my bar that will sent out a VERY HIGH PITCHED radio noise. The FCC may not like me for that,but I don't like them for not make cell calls illegal while driving. So fair trade!!!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
H8R said:
TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG - TOCK - KONG - KONG - KONG - KONG

Mmmmm. Cowbell in 5/4 time. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I can't get to the link here at work, so I can only assume that Stinkyboy's avatar is a fair representation of what I missed. Yummy.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dhtahoe said:
Yeah there needs to be more of this. Some stories like this make the media a few times and MAYBE people will be more aware of bikes.
they are plenty aware of bikes, they just don't care....
git out the road, ya damm hippie!

dhtahoe said:
I have a great idea for a cell phone jammer. A little black box that I can mount on my bar that will sent out a VERY HIGH PITCHED radio noise. The FCC may not like me for that,but I don't like them for not make cell calls illegal while driving. So fair trade!!!
I like that idea. I also like making phone calls while driving.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Would love to hear more about this. Not enough detail to know what really went down, but there sure are a lot of assumptions here. Let's hope the cyclist was in the right. I've seen lots of people do stupid things in cars, but I've also seen lots of cyclists do stupid things and then get unjustifiably angry at someone else who did nothing wrong.

About the only thing worse than a hypocrit is an out-of-control violent hypocrit on a high horse amped up on adrenalin from a near-death experience. Hopefully this is a case of a motorist getting what they deserved and not just another nut-job cyclist giving the rest of us a bad name.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
OGRipper said:
Would love to hear more about this. Not enough detail to know what really went down, but there sure are a lot of assumptions here. Let's hope the cyclist was in the right. I've seen lots of people do stupid things in cars, but I've also seen lots of cyclists do stupid things and then get unjustifiably angry at someone else who did nothing wrong.

About the only thing worse than a hypocrit is an out-of-control violent hypocrit on a high horse amped up on adrenalin from a near-death experience. Hopefully this is a case of a motorist getting what they deserved and not just another nut-job cyclist giving the rest of us a bad name.
:stupid: