Quantcast

Haaaaahahahah!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
is that still your homepage shirley... :rolleyes:

nevermind.....

damn, that kook has the skullet goin ' on...

edit... god... is that freakin website for real... scary

what a champion....

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
'DeFox has literally been over the handlebars thousands of times. Ninety nine percent of the time he lands on his feet. These crash and injury techniques The Fox has developed are ten years ahead of their time. Until you learn the BikerFox techniques you risk serious injury when riding on bicycle trails, mountain bike trails, and other obstacles such as holes, rocks, cracks, and wood chunks'

he is the future... don t deny it......................

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
partsbara said:
'DeFox has literally been over the handlebars thousands of times. Ninety nine percent of the time he lands on his feet. These crash and injury techniques The Fox has developed are ten years ahead of their time. Until you learn the BikerFox techniques you risk serious injury when riding on bicycle trails, mountain bike trails, and other obstacles such as holes, rocks, cracks, and wood chunks'
Those 'wood chunks' are always taking me out..

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
from defoxs guest book..

3/3/2006 - 6:32:57 PM
Bubba from Birmingham, Alamama had the following comment:

Looks like you're stuck in some kind of gay 1980's time warp, what with the queer, dated clothing and old crappy Huffy-style bike you ride. What a loser. You are a disgrace even to homosexuals.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
more

/1/2006 - 10:46:45 AM
de mcswizzlenut from not-gay land had the following comment:

your site isn't anything new to me, but i was just re-directed back here somehow and was amazed at just how much MORE QUEER you have become. First, either come out of the closet or stop acting gay. Second, if you're going to do "extreme" bike tricks, get ride of that old C-Dale Supervee and get something that isn't 10 years outdated. Thirdly, stop giving us cyclist a bad name!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
BurlyShirley said:
See Loo, at least one person hasnt had a thorough indoctrination..
seriously... i have seen to much of this weirdo, but it s like a freakin train wreck...

i can t look away... his guest book is funny...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1/30/2006 - 11:15:25 AM
christina dupre riesz from san francisco had the following comment:

I hate you.

1/29/2006 - 11:19:21 PM
Shane Phillips from Bawcomville, LA had the following comment:

Hey Bikerfox, I love the new photoz!! I ain't tryin to sound gay or nothin but your ass is looking tighter this year. Keep on keepin on, man.

hahahhahahahaaa... best thread tonight BS :thumb:

J

JRB

partsbara said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1/30/2006 - 11:15:25 AM
christina dupre riesz from san francisco had the following comment:

I hate you.

Hey Bikerfox, I love the new photoz!! I ain't tryin to sound gay or nothin but your ass is looking tighter this year. Keep on keepin on, man.

hahahhahahahaaa... best thread tonight BS :thumb:

Is N8's real name Shane??? :think:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
partsbara said:

loco posts on BikeFox..?! :eek:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
2/21/2006 - 1:26:57 PM
rumblefish from Canada had the following comment:

WTF is going on here.....WHAT THE HECK IS BIKER-FOX AND WHY IS THAT GUY MAKING THAT POSE......I'm so confused right now

J

JRB

partsbara said:
2/21/2006 - 1:26:57 PM
rumblefish from Canada had the following comment:

WTF is going on here.....WHAT THE HECK IS BIKER-FOX AND WHY IS THAT GUY MAKING THAT POSE......I'm so confused right now
Is that Transcend???

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
from the mighty fox himself

/9/2006 - 7:57:49 PM
Biker Fox had the following comment:

No I am not a homosexual , yes I am gay "acting", in the game of life we are all the same..I am getting ready to go to California again to appear on at least 3 television shows. Love BikerFox

J

JRB

partsbara said:
transcend would offer to re-do his webpage... and then sell him some dainese for even more Xtreme stunts
haahaha

In other news - N8 landed back on the ignore list. Let me know if he ever says anything interesting. Highly unlikely, but just in case.

J

JRB

partsbara said:
from the mighty fox himself

/9/2006 - 7:57:49 PM
Biker Fox had the following comment:

No I am not a homosexual , yes I am gay "acting", in the game of life we are all the same..I am getting ready to go to California again to appear on at least 3 television shows. Love BikerFox
:think: :nonono:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
partsbara said:

he is the future... don t deny it......................
over the bars yes!!! I think BENT OVER the bars:rofl: