Quantcast

HAARP caused the Haiti Quake

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I love it. So the US doesn't want to be the bad guy invading other countries with military force. So, they got something better. Bring a country to its knees via an artificially produced earthquake.

Now it's alleged that before the last tsunami in Indonesia, they saw the northern lights, all the way from Indonesia. H.A.A.R.P google it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Jeebus... We have no more ability to cause an earthquake than we do to cause global warming.

Ill never get over the hubris of man...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hugo Chavez? You think that tubby motherfvcker is a reliable source of information? He thinks Playstation is the name of a violent video game.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, if we had an earthquake weapon, why wouldn't use it on Venezuela? Eh, Hugo?

Icantdrive65

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
Chinquapin fire road
All this time I thought it was plate tectonics causing earthquakes.
I hope HAARP is going to pay out on that damage to the Colosseum.
I bet they were behind that disaster in Pompei too.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
How is this thread still here??? Mods, throw him to the PAWN and let's see how long he last quoting the fox news.

Or is Knuckleslammer really N8 or Lord Opie in disguise??:think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I bet it was a bunch of fat Americans all moving at once that caused it. I bet it coincided with a touchdown in the playoffs or some American Idol episode where a bunch of fatties got really excited.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I bet it coincided with a touchdown in the playoffs or some American Idol episode where a bunch of fatties got really excited.
It was a perfect storm.
The Dallas Cowboys lost at the same exact time as Rachael Ray gave everyone in her audience a free cake.
The earth can't handle that type of force.