Quantcast

HAB goes funemployed

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
@HAB where ya'at now, dude? What else didja ride in DGO? Did you make it to Mojab yet? Need "ride advice" for there?
Moab! I got a couple rides in here, but have at this point pretty fully destroyed my rear rim, so I'm going to call it a trip. I'm tired as hell and need to be back in Seattle by Tuesday at the latest anyway. An extra day or two at home to relax will be nice.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
[303]
Moab! I got a couple rides in here, but have at this point pretty fully destroyed my rear rim, so I'm going to call it a trip. I'm tired as hell and need to be back in Seattle by Tuesday at the latest anyway. An extra day or two at home to relax will be nice.
Dude WTH?! You've got 26ers on that bike... that shit's basically free these days. Moar riding! Kidding man, solid trip. You're doing (did) it right.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Dude WTH?! You've got 26ers on that bike... that shit's basically free these days. Moar riding! Kidding man, solid trip. You're doing (did) it right.
If you can find one! I'll swing by Enve tomorrow since they're directly en route at see if they can do anything for me, but the wheel is out of warranty by now and they haven't made anything 26 in a while so I'm not holding my breath.

I've ridden 18 of the last 21 days anyway, I'm pretty gassed.