Quantcast

HAB goes funemployed

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
FT, would a bonsai-run day trip to BV just to ride Vitamin B & have a beer with HAB be super stupid and like totally unreasonable?
It would not be totally unreasonable on most days, except I have a couple can't miss meetings in the middle of the day tomorrow and couldn't make it happen. Trust me, I was already thinking about it earlier this week. No dice for me though, dang.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
It would not be totally unreasonable on most days, except I have a couple can't miss meetings in the middle of the day tomorrow and couldn't make it happen. Trust me, I was already thinking about it earlier this week. No dice for me though, dang.
I will buy beers, if that makes the meetings more missable.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Alternate idea: you all come to WA later this summer and I'll show you guys what actually steep trails look like. :D @Nick @Full Trucker @6thElement @SkaredShtles
I don't think I've ever ridden in WA and I do need to do a OR trip again too, plus my wife does have direct reports in Seattle and Portland...

Very outside chance of a trip out there this year as she has limited vacation time due to only just starting as a FTE with them though. But next year we might definitely head out to that coast for a full on riding trip.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I would like to ride said trails. Less stoked about driving through all of the shit between here and there.
fwiw you could hit some combo of bentonville, knoxville, northern alabama and georgia, and windrock on the way...you just have to power through eastern colorado and kansas...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alternate idea: you all come to WA later this summer and I'll show you guys what actually steep trails look like. :D @Nick @Full Trucker @6thElement @SkaredShtles
Alternate alternate idea: I go to Oaxaca and get a little taste of what actually steep trails look like.

FWIW I still wanna come to WA and ride with ya, and though I am making a PNW trip this year it's going to be to Squamish.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
When? I know a guy who's in easy driving range of there and knows some stuff. :brows:
Labor Day weekend is the plan. Going with a Canadan who lives in CO, likely staying with his buddies that live in Squamish. Will advise when the times comes, if you'd wanna join for some of that nonsense.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Labor Day weekend is the plan. Going with a Canadan who lives in CO, likely staying with his buddies that live in Squamish. Will advise when the times comes, if you'd wanna join for some of that nonsense.
Yeah, keep me posted! You still have my number? Hasn't changed.