Quantcast

Had a visit from the frame fairy...

Jul 1, 2006
Chicago
Oh yes, a new Fit Flow for me, and a Mongoose Legion for my man Adam. The Legion is really nice, Mongoose are taking things seriously in 2007.

Chip

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Good for you homie, don't they offer the flow brakeless too?
I believe they do, and with the introduction of Edwin's new frame...the mountless Fit frames are looking sweet. I just built up a new FBM pw moto...i'll have to get some photos...:cheers:

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Yea, I love that FitEd frame, sick as hell! If I got another 20" frame it'd be the Edwin frame. I've thought about going brakeless when I build up my 24" mtn bike.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Started riding my S3 brakeless because I keep torquing rear wheels and rubbing brakes drive me friggin nuts. I kind of like how you are forced to flow and hit things faster than normal with no brakes. Just need to learn brakeless fufanfu's and then I suppose there wouldn't be any reason to put the brakes back on.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
The frame fairy is soooo much better than the tooth fairy. She should be stopping by my place next week.

Nice rides... I hope the Goose starts taking sh!t seriously, they used to have the best stuff in the game.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Started riding my S3 brakeless because I keep torquing rear wheels and rubbing brakes drive me friggin nuts. I kind of like how you are forced to flow and hit things faster than normal with no brakes. Just need to learn brakeless fufanfu's and then I suppose there wouldn't be any reason to put the brakes back on.
Keep your knees bent and stay low over the seat and brakeless fuf's are a breeze. They feel solid, too...relying on your good balance instead of good brakes.