Quantcast

Had quite a rough night last night...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I had testicular surgury yesterday. What fun!! Totally benign, it was a complication from an old handlebar/snow endo injury. Glad it is done, but MAN, I did not sleep all night, even with regular handfulls hydrocodone. That stuff made me so hyper, I got up to clean the kitchen at three AM. All the wile feeling like I was repeatedly getting kicked in the balls by a small mallet every three seconds. A little wine helped, at least I am getting some percosets today. Excessive sharing? YES! But hey, semi annonomous bitching is definitely appropriate on this and any web forum, eh?
(at least it is kinda cycling related....):dead: :dead: :dead:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Well, if you want details, they removed an extra-testicular growth that was getting REALLY annoying. It was most likey from minor internal scarring that I suffered in said h-bar incident a few years ago. Basically, they cut a 50mm incision, and yanked out a 40mm thing....I am now back to nice, (painful) two dangling, and that is priceless!

Rocky mountain oysters for lunch, anyone?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
rideit said:
Well, if you want details, they removed an extra-testicular growth that was getting REALLY annoying. It was most likey from minor internal scarring that I suffered in said h-bar incident a few years ago. Basically, they cut a 50mm incision, and yanked out a 40mm thing....I am now back to nice, (painful) two dangling, and that is priceless!

Rocky mountain oysters for lunch, anyone?
So you were sorta growing a third ball?

There is a custom title in this somewhere.

edit: 40mm. That's freaking huge.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
I think the last few weeks of rowdy saddle time in Utah and Peru was the last straw. I kept thinking that if any chick other than my wife happened to stumble accross it, my line would have been..."yeah, well Lance got faster with only one...three is the reason I'm so slow!!!"

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
rideit said:
So, I had testicular surgury yesterday. What fun!! Totally benign, it was a complication from an old handlebar/snow endo injury. Glad it is done, but MAN, I did not sleep all night, even with regular handfulls hydrocodone. That stuff made me so hyper, I got up to clean the kitchen at three AM. All the wile feeling like I was repeatedly getting kicked in the balls by a small midget every three seconds. A little wine helped, at least I am getting some percosets today. Excessive sharing? YES! But hey, semi annonomous bitching is definitely appropriate on this and any web forum, eh?
(at least it is kinda cycling related....):dead: :dead: :dead:
fixed that for you....it's easier to imagine. Glad you're ok.
:nuts:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
They just went ahead and put in a zipper.

seriously, I don't actually know how long the incision is, I haven't had the nerve to grab a mirror and look. It probably is much smaller, as whatever they took out (alien baby?) was most likely fluid and malleable...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
rideit said:
They just went ahead and put in a zipper.

seriously, I don't actually know how long the incision is, I haven't had the nerve to grab a mirror and look. It probably is much smaller, as whatever they took out (alien baby?) was most likely fluid and malleable...
Did they let you keep it?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
DRB said:
That would be quite a conversation starter.
"Hi there, I'm Rex. See this? It's from my balls. Where are you going?"

"Hey, what's your name, I'm Rex. Oh this? You like it? This didn't always hang around my neck you know..."

If only I had more time...

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Hope you are doing well, at last count I had 3 "extra Testicles" after several ultrasounds they tell me they are benign and to wait to get them removed once I am done having kids. They do make riding a bike a little uncomfortable. And my brother started calling me Mikey Five Nuts.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
tonyhawk said:
[cheech]
E.T.: Eddie Torres, the extra testicle
[/cheech]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I approve of this movie reference!

And man, you have to get the old parts back or else how do you know that they did the work they said they were going to do.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Oh, I demanded to see the old parts, in order to determine whether they were a warranty issue, or not! Apparently, this was a 'JRA' that went terribly, terribly wrong. I can't imagine what Tony Ellsworth would have done to replace my frame!

(Actually, it was relieving to see that most of the 'E.T.' was indeed just fluid.). The various permutations of the human body are truly quite amazing...so, THREE extras? dude, you RULE!!!

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
im not braggin' ok so maybe a little but more so to let you and others know you are not alone.

And just as a little PSA Guys, check your boys every once in awhile. No need to ignore them like Lance did. Just isnt necessary

J

JRB

beestiboy said:
<snip>

And just as a little PSA Guys, check your boys every once in awhile. No need to ignore them like Lance did. Just isnt necessary
I check mine out a lot. :D