Quantcast

hadley-36 or 108?

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
my old wheel set finally died,( the rear rim flat spotted so many times that the tire bead wont stay on) so time for a new wheel set, hadley hubs on to 721 rims, dt spokes ect. the rims are on the way already. just need to conferm my order on the hubs. can someone post a picture of a blue hadley, coz that whats i want and haven't seen it before. so its hard to belive that it even exists... anyone has a long tearm review on the 108? hows the sound like compared to the 36? any diference in drag ect? i searched and nothing came up.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal

Unreal cycles will special order the blue and red hubs. I don't know how long it takes though.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Adam Novatt said:
how much do the 12mm rear hadleys run for?
Dude. There's a link right above your post, click it and go find out!

More then most, less than kings, I think is about how much they cost.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Do they come in black?
Do they come in Silver?
Can you get 10mm Bolt on Rear hubs?
What's the url for the Hadley Website?
Do you know their phone number?
Do they come in 32 or 26 spokes or both?
Are they over $100.00
Can I buy them at Sportmart?
Will they fit on my Pacific Downhill rig?

Please answer all my questions quickly before I pee my pants. Come on already!!!!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Kanter said:
Do they come in 135 and 150? It doesnt say spacing. CK only comes in 135.
i know that i had a 160mm hadley, so 150mm definitely should be an option as well.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
people do a search. we've answered this question time again and again. hadley's come in every size you need. other then the stupid 24mm front hub. and 20mm rear hub, but hadley makes a step down axle for it.
so..
124, 130, 135, 145, for the 150-165 its a different hub shell. axles can be 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14, 15, 16.
the axles can be changed to whatever thickness you need with end caps.

Trond

Monkey
Oct 22, 2002
Oslo, Norway
dhkid said:
my old wheel set finally died,( the rear rim flat spotted so many times that the tire bead wont stay on) so time for a new wheel set, hadley hubs on to 721 rims, dt spokes ect. the rims are on the way already. just need to conferm my order on the hubs. can someone post a picture of a blue hadley, coz that whats i want and haven't seen it before. so its hard to belive that it even exists... anyone has a long tearm review on the 108? hows the sound like compared to the 36? any diference in drag ect? i searched and nothing came up.
The biggest difference is the engagement of pawls. On the 36 it's three pawls engaging at the same time, on the 108 it's only one pawl engaging at any given time.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
man that blue is to die for, much better then the ck ones.
looks like i will be going for the 108 ones.
thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
if it matters. i've been running the 108 on my brooklyn for a little more then a year now. running perfectly.