Quantcast

Hadley or King?

J

JRB

zedro said:
they said they wont make a standard ISIS design because the design constraints inherintly make it so they cant make a product to match their own standards. This was also nicely mentioned on FSA's site in an article discussing the new outboard systems vs. old stuff and such.

But FSA had the balls to try the outboard isis BB. I want to try one.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Weaver said:
and thank you binary... for enlightening me... ive used it everyday since you taught me well obie one
You learn well, my son. When you are ready, I shall teach you the Jedi Mind Destroyer.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
in norway they have a term for this kind of situation

"luksusproblem"

just get the one you get fastest and cheapest and be done with it, or as someone suggested, flip a coin.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
does anyone actually have the 108 pt hadley trials hub? im gonna spring for either that or the king depending on how durable the hadley is...

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Dirty said:
does anyone actually have the 108 pt hadley trials hub? im gonna spring for either that or the king depending on how durable the hadley is...

mine will be here this week.... ive ridden them.... they feel good.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
Weaver said:
oh i dont doubt that it feels good...hadley makes a quality product and ive been happy with the hubs ive had from them...
im just a little concerned about the single pawl and how it will hold up to trials abuse....
i know they say its a trials hub, but still...im a little skeptical...

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Dirty said:
oh i dont doubt that it feels good...hadley makes a quality product and ive been happy with the hubs ive had from them...
im just a little concerned about the single pawl and how it will hold up to trials abuse....
i know they say its a trials hub, but still...im a little skeptical...

i hear ya.... i dont do trials so no clue... i am sure it is durable... the stealth or king would be awesome too... but im sure the hadley will be muy bien

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Weaver said:
you were so set on that damn Stealth hub, and now you change you mind. next thing we know, you'll start running FSA carbon cranks.

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
the Inbred said:
you were so set on that damn Stealth hub, and now you change you mind. next thing we know, you'll start running FSA carbon cranks.

oh im still getting the stealth.... the hadley is available now though.... im in the process of building a new hardtail... basically a small short hardtail... with an aired out fox.... so my bmx bike with 26inch wheels and 6 gears....

so i want the hadley now... whenever the stealth is available ill get it.

Oct 27, 2003
Madcity Wisconsin
Ive been riding the hadley trials hub 150x 12 on my demo since july. it has performed great so far. no issues at all yet, even after a week of 6-8 hours a day riding whistler in the mud it hasnt needed any maintence, sounds brand new too.