Quantcast

Hadley Racing contact - help

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
I need to convert my SDH R1.2 to a 12mm TA. I'm trying to contact Hadley to confirm what I need, but a modem answers the incoming call. I much rather talk to a person.

I'm using 909-946-6780. Does anyone have an alternate phone number or an EMAIL contact for them?

Thanks

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
weird i just talked to them the other day. i think you just need new end caps for that one. or was it only 2.0 or above. i can for sure when i get home.

Natedogg

Monkey
Jun 10, 2003
Mazzzzchappi
Update to this thread...

I used the 909-946-6780 number and talked to Suzanne. Awesome, awesome peeps over there. Although I havent even sent my hub in yet, I have the feeling that the customer service is flawless. Just from a 10-minute conversation, I will look to buy Hadley whenever I can in the future.

Suzanne told me that they are working on a website right now.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Natedogg said:
Update to this thread...

Suzanne told me that they are working on a website right now.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I was told the same thing. She said by early 06 the site will be up and running. She knows her stuff. Great gal.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
a copy? all i want to know is how to service them, front and rear.
funny, coz no one in singapore or malysia has a frekking manual.

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
just take the hubs apart theres not much to them. but you need their lupe/grease for the rear hub. the front does need much if any work on it at all.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
can we "sticky" a thread at the top of the forum with the hadley contact info. anyone who logs on here regurlarly knows that there is a "hadley contact info" question about once every month or so.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
DHS said:
just take the hubs apart theres not much to them. but you need their lupe/grease for the rear hub. the front does need much if any work on it at all.
the problem is that my front hub is a lil loose only after 3 weeks of use, and my lbs knows nothing about hadleys....

DHS

Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well did you tighten the axle?
or the bear cups could have gotten loose. its pretty obvious what to try and do with it

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i kinda have an idea of what to do but i am just being a pussy... dont want to screw it up also coz spares take forever to get here...