Quantcast

haha i ride bmx

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
haha, i picked up my roommates bmx bike, and started riding it, today was my second day haha.... and I managed to get enough courage and pulled a feeble, one footed none the less!(in the air, not foot plant haha) im so happy yey.... this bike is so much fun, I can almost pull a 180 on a bank with it... man thats a big switch from riding my '02 IH gspot haha.... geometry completely different... I think im gona start riding the bmx more, make me smoooooooth:p

anyone else hopped onto the bmx waggon lately?

-Mike

Nd4spd

Chimp
Jun 9, 2002
If it's rideable, i'm on it
I haven't yet Mike but i have been toying with the idea as i have or ride alot of other types of bikes.Just alittle picky about the bike but really like the General Lee's.The older ones in particular:thumb:

Ifelloffabike

Monkey
Apr 14, 2003
Strong Island Ny
Due to the lack of Urban mtb riders up here at my school i ride almost exclusivly with bmxers. Every now and then my bmx friend and i switch bikes for a little while. Also when i broke my crankarms and was waiting for the replacement ones i was riding his old Standard. I rode that for probably a month before i got my mtn bike up and running again. It did help me work on my grinding technique for when i got my urban bike back.