HAHA! Talk about stupid..

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
:p

Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for Cheese
Tue Dec 6, 7:01 PM ET

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - In an unusual case of mistaken identity, a woman who thought a block of white cheese was cocaine is charged with trying to hire a hit man to rob and kill four men. The woman also was mistaken about the hit man. He turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, was arrested over the weekend and remains in jail with bond set at $1 million on four charges of attempted murder and four counts of soliciting a murder.

According to police, Booth was in the Memphis home of the four intended victims last week when she mistook a block of queso fresco cheese for cocaine — inspiring the idea to hire someone to break into the home, take the drugs, and kill the men.

An informant described the plot to police, who arranged a meeting between Booth and the undercover officer.

The undercover officer gave Booth some nonfunctioning handguns, bought ammunition for her because she was too young, and the two proceeded to the home under police surveillance.

Booth told the officer that any children inside the house old enough to testify would have to be killed, police said.

A search of the home with the permission of the occupants revealed no drugs — only the white, crumbly cheese common in Mexican cuisine.

"Four men were going to lose their lives over some cheese," said Lt. Jeff Clark, who heads Project Safe Neighborhoods.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Wumpus said:
I thought this was going to be about your 'drunk' thread last night.

What in tarnation© are you talking about?

:confused:

Use of "tarnation" courtsey of dh_girlie Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
N8 said:
What in tarnation© are you talking about?

:confused:

Use of "tarnation" courtsey of dh_girlie Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved.
Nice try you faker....."oohhh I'm sooooo drunk" look at me.:dead:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"What are we gonna do tonight Brain?"

"Same thing we do every night Pinky... try to kill people for cheese!"

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I heard they actually killed the people, got the cheese, took it home and divided it, then added some sugar to get more out of it. When they sold it on the street, the first dude to get a taste pulled out a 9mm, stuck it in the dealer's face and asked:

"Who cut the cheese?"

:blah: :rolleyes: :stosh: