Quantcast

haha the RT

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Taken from buck fever's post in the lounge thread "What's the dumbest thing you've done for a girl/guy?"

2. I put it in a very uncomfortable place (not in the back of a Volkswagen) because she begged for it. She hadn't performed any of the "commonly accepted politely hygenic proceedures of preparation" for that act and I ended up dissatisfied with a stinky mess and a very long shower with an inordinate amount of soap. There used to be a stunt near me that went by the same name...now with MORE rust!

3. I did it again with the same results. Maybe someone should inform her that if she would like to repeatedly indulge in this fetish that there are recommended steps of preparation that can be taken.

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Yeah ,I dont see the corelation either, but with all the comments about Dan's ass that Mobius has made in another thread, I'm starting to worry a little. lol

Sep 29, 2004
well kids, the sex move this amn jsut described is calle dthe Rusty Trombone.... which is also the name of a popular stunt at the shed...

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Sir Happypants said:
well kids, the sex move this amn jsut described is calle dthe Rusty Trombone.... which is also the name of a popular stunt at the shed...
Yes sir. As I wrote it I was hoping some locals would recognize the clues and chime in. Rusty Trombone...my intentional capitalization of MORE...

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Uh yeah we all know what it is. I think we have all been through this before( the discription not the act) -speeking for myself of coarse-. The description at the beginig of this thread is just not an RT .and yeah we also all know that it WAS a stunt at the shed.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Peete said:
I just googled it and got the full definition;
To get rimmed whilst recieving a hearty reach round, thus resembling a trombone player in full chorus.
:nope:
My bad then. Clearly I was mistaken as to the actual definition of a RT. In a way, your description makes a lot more sense, but is so much more disgusting. I had made an assumption that seemed logical to me (and still does) but now I'm just embarrassed if I've led people to think I've given a reach around whilst rimming. :confused:

I think I need to go brush my teeth.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I'm down in GA but I've been to the shed once last summer. If I get up there this spring/summer will I see any remains of RT?
I know video and pics don't do stunts justice and that looked damn impressive on screen.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Peete said:
I'm down in GA but I've been to the shed once last summer. If I get up there this spring/summer will I see any remains of RT?
I know video and pics don't do stunts justice and that looked damn impressive on screen.

unfortunantly, no. Unless someone rebuilds it.........