Quantcast

haha this is how bad i am

YoPawn

Chimp
Aug 13, 2009
Also, try making the rebound in your rear shock a little faster or the rebound in your fork a little slower.

If you head out to Colonnade tomorrow, you can catch the Red Bull crew riding there. I'm sure you could learn a lot riding with them.

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
Also, try making the rebound in your rear shock a little faster or the rebound in your fork a little slower.

If you head out to Colonnade tomorrow, you can catch the Red Bull crew riding there. I'm sure you could learn a lot riding with them.
ill try that :-)
dang i wish i could! im busy all day Wednesday

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
Cool!
The slide made me LOL. (Mainly because I have crashed on stuff like that lots.) You definitely have a rear-wheel-down-first thing going on. The trick is to land both wheels at the same time, and this generally means nosing in to the transitions. Feels weird at first, but once you get it there are times when the landing is so smooth you feel like you never left the ground.

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
Cool!
The slide made me LOL. (Mainly because I have crashed on stuff like that lots.) You definitely have a rear-wheel-down-first thing going on. The trick is to land both wheels at the same time, and this generally means nosing in to the transitions. Feels weird at first, but once you get it there are times when the landing is so smooth you feel like you never left the ground.
haha the slide was just a downright fail, my pedal clipped it so it pretty much made jump off haha,

ill be working on that tomorrow for sure because im going to colonnade of the first time tomorrow so ill be working heavily on all my skills :)

livewakesnow

Monkey
Nov 19, 2008
woodinville
as far as turning your rebound up...... how fast is your rebound now?
with a faster rebound when dirtjumping keep in mind its easier to get bucked when you case or land hard

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
as far as turning your rebound up...... how fast is your rebound now?
with a faster rebound when dirtjumping keep in mind its easier to get bucked when you case or land hard
mm not sure how fast it is now, but i did turn it up today, and went to Colonnade and the fork felt pretty good when i was doing some drops and what not