Quantcast

Haha...this is too good to pass up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
saw this on cnn.com...too funny...sad...but funny....

Police SUV runs over, kills sunbather on beach

OXNARD, California (AP) -- Two police officers patrolling a beach in an SUV on Monday ran over and killed a sunbather, authorities said.

The officers did not immediately realize they ran over the woman and continued driving, police Cmdr. Tom Chronister said in a statement.

The officers, who were not immediately identified, had stopped on a small berm of sand to watch a swimmer who they believed to be in distress. When they saw the swimmer was fine, they drove over the berm and apparently over the woman's head, authorities said.

A witness called the Oxnard Fire Department to report the woman was bleeding on the beach just south of the Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Resort. The woman, Cindy Conolly, 49, of Sioux City, Iowa, was in town for her son's wedding, said Mike Feiler, senior deputy medical examiner in the Ventura County coroner's office.

An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday. The officers have been placed on paid leave pending an investigation.

Oxnard is located about 55 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
come on...police doing something stupid isnt funny?

i mean, cmon, who else drives on SUV on the beach and doesnt bother to look for sunbathers...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I guess it could be funny if THEY died doing something stupid, but I don't find it funny that they accidentally killed someone who was just living her life.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Uh oh, I hope the son's wedding had already happened. Otherwise I don't think that will be a very merry occasion.

And what the fvck do they need an autopsy for? I bet she died of injuries sustained when the SUV rolled over her head.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
further proof that pigs are idiots. they were probably checking someone out. (yes i know there's a difference between good and bad cops. i'm chastising the bad ones, not the good ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.