Quantcast

haha

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
from CL:

SALSA DOS NINER 29er frame and some parts MOOTS - $355 (Hudson)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: sale-687755528@craigslist.org Date: 2008-05-20, 6:57AM EDT

FRAME AND A FEW PARTS ONLY SIZE L
24.4 effective top tube

This Salsa ruined my life! My life of little kid 26" wheels thats is! I was perfectly happy, just got a brand new Ellsworth Truth, A full suspension Moots and a nice single speed. My friend had this 29er which he couldn't ride since he is a girly man. So I took it for a ride up in the Berkshires- I was hooked! I took one more ride on my 26er and it was a total fire sale! My bad back has me building a full suspension single speed, so the Salsa Dos Niner has to go . She is a great frame- light, quick, agile, makes a great single speed! I am faster on this bike than any other bike geared or not I have ridden. The softail adds more than a little cush, it gives great traction with negative sag esp. when climbing.
She has been well ridden cable rub, tire rub, and a paint chip on the top tube from the bars- I ran a piece of electrical tape around the tube for the cable slap. Also comes with a bontrager select stem, super low rise bar, seat post, stem lip lock colar.
355.00- THATS FRAME AND A FEW PARTS AS LISTED