Quantcast

HAHAHAHA.... Somebody was pissed at Craigslist today

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
I must be a Craig's list douche bag. (World wide)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-09-10, 8:41PM PDT

What is the deal with Craig's list douche bags?

#1: I'm trying to sell a car for $500 to $2k over blue book when the dealers are trying like hell to just will sell one for book.

Answer: I must be a Craig's list douche bag.

#2: I have a motorcycle and no title. The bike isn't worth **** and I will never be able to license and ride it on the road, but I still need top buck and I don't even legally own it! FYI Craig's list fact: at any one time 50% of the people selling bikes on Craig's don't have titles!

#4: I'm a junk collector and my I want someone to come over a clean up my yard and pay me for their privilege to haul it off.

#5: I have a antique hunk of **** tractor that is way over priced. I restored this old tractor and now I need $10k for it because it's a classic. BULL-**** ! Cars are classics that can be used in a classic style. Last thing I need is a super cool looking over priced antique tractor so I can muck out my cow **** stalls in style.

#3: I'm posting a job but I'm not actually an employer or business or serious for that fact. Just because it's free to post an employment ad on Craig's I feel I can jerk everyone around and I'm not even serious about employing someone. Oh, and by the way, I want someone with a PHD in their field that will work for peanuts or free - if I feel your qualified. Also, please send your immaculate resume along with ten examples of how you made your last employers the masters of the universe.

And for the cr?me de la cr?me: I keep posting and posting and posting my same old **** but can't sell it. What the hell? I can't be over priced because that is what all the other Craig's list douche bags are asking. Well, I guess I'll just keep on posting my garbage and wasting everyones time because I sure can't get a clue. And it's free!

Answer: I must be a yet another Craig's list douche bag.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 836124216