Quantcast

Hahahahahahaha!!!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Newsday.com said:
"When you see [fireworks] in public settings, they're 30, 40, 50 feet across at the top," Pat Barry, spokesman for the Will County sheriff's department, said of the firework the man allegedly set off. "Imagine this going off in a room that's about 8 by 8," Barry said.
:eek:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
The guy didn't have gas or electricity, but bought mortar shells at a flea market and had a "lady friend" over. Wow, this guy sounds like quite a catch.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
The firework was in a 10-inch mortar shell when the man allegedly ignited it.

allegedly? his focking house has been blown up! where's the alleged cr@p come from? damn.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
It is very insenstive to laugh at the misfortune of others. Let's all hope that this man heals up fast and gets some professional help with his drinking problem.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R said:
It is very insenstive to laugh at the misfortune of others. Let's all hope that this man heals up fast and gets some professional help with his drinking problem.

Spoken like a true hippy. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist. It was so juicy, just sitting there waiting for me or someone else.)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
Spoken like a true hippy. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist. It was so juicy, just sitting there waiting for me or someone else.)
You are an asset to this site, and to all those who depend on you emotionally.

:) :thumb:

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
He said he lit it and thought he could put it out. I've never lit a 10" shell, only 6" and smaller. All of them have a fuse that burns about 3' in 3/10ths of a second, good luck putting it out. What a tard.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Mattoid said:
funny stuff... but hey, we all do dumb shlt.
No, we all make honest mistakes. I don't know a single person stupid enough to set fireworks off in their home, and I know some people that are nuttier than squirrel turds.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Mattoid said:
funny stuff... but hey, we all do dumb shlt.
What's so funny about this poor man's plight? All you people need to look in your hearts for some compassion.

In his desperate need for entertainment, he drank alcohol to the point of destroying his reasoning. It's tragic.

We should have a fundraiser to help him with his drinking problem.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
H8R said:
What's so funny about this poor man's plight? All you people need to look in your hearts for some compassion.

In his desperate need for entertainment, he drank alcohol to the point of destroying his reasoning. It's tragic.

We should have a fundraiser to help him with his drinking problem.
I don't have any extra cash, but I do have a few bottle rockets left over from the 4th.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R, your sarcasm is not coming across so clearly today. At least I hope its sarcasm. If you're serious, damn dude lighten up.

Like that dude's fireworks.

(Get it? Lighten up? Bwahahahahaha!!! I kill me. :blah: :blah: :blah: )

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
OGRipper said:
H8R, your sarcasm is not coming across so clearly today. At least I hope its sarcasm. If you're serious, damn dude lighten up.

Like that dude's fireworks.

(Get it? Lighten up? Bwahahahahaha!!! I kill me. :blah: :blah: :blah: )
SILENCE, MAGGOT!!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
H8R said:
SILENCE, MAGGOT!!

Umm, somebody needs an exorcism and a time out. What happened to the warm and fuzzy cupie avatar?

And unless you can hear this, that was silence. If you can hear it, listen to this: :eviltongu

:p