Quantcast

hair cut from hell

May 4, 2004
a computer near you!
i had really long hair all year, and i got the bright idea of cutting my hair for summer, so today i walk to supercuts to get my long blond hair cut and layered short....bad idea! i now look like tyler from hanson without my glasses! and im a chick! im so pissed at myself. grrrr.... :mumble:

so anyone here get a really bad haircut latly, or am i the only one? :dead:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BMXPrincess06 said:
i had really long hair all year, and i got the bright idea of cutting my hair for summer, so today i walk to supercuts to get my long blond hair cut and layered short....bad idea! i now look like tyler from hanson without my glasses! and im a chick! im so pissed at myself. grrrr.... :mumble:

HAHAHAHA! Not about the hair cut sucking but the part about looking like the dude in hanson! Is Tyler at least the one that looks like a chick?

Nothin sucks worse than when you get a phucked up hair cut...sorry to hear...

KaTooMer

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Illinois
If Tyler's the middle sibling, then you're O.K. because when they first hit it big I thought she was kinda cute until someone told me she was a dude. Then I was really grossed out. But he does have hair that would look nice on any girl.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Well, you did choose Supercuts after all...

Expecting a good haircut from them, is like getting a good meal at McDonalds. :monkey:

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
ok.. that solves that!!!

i have long brown hair with blonde highlights (to hide the gray) to the middle of my back... it has some long layers and i have been sooo frustrated with it this summer... i wanted to cut it all off and keep threatening to do so... cooter said to do it... cuz all i ever do is wear it in a pony tail! i cant stand it hangin around my face... i want it back away from my face ALL THE TIME!

i thought about getting bangs but that would be kinda gay i think sooo i just decided to cut it all about shoulder length... then had a dream that i did and i hated it seconds after the first snip... then ur post...

im not cutting it... i hate my hair long and flying around my face sooo i guess it is a summer full of pony tails for me...

your hair will grow and that is the only good news i have for you! sorry ur unhappy with it but if it makes u feel any better... i think u have helped me not make the same mistake!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Solution #1: Go Punk. Dye it pink, carve a mowhawk, whatever. Got fuct hair? Haha might as well go all the way!

Solution #2 Wear your riding helmet.......a lot... like out to the movies.

Solution #3 Seclusion; find your inner hermit for the next 3 months until it grows back enough to "de-Hanson" it.

Personally I'd go with #1 ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Zark said:
Solution #1: Go Punk. Dye it pink, carve a mowhawk, whatever. Got fuct hair? Haha might as well go all the way!

Solution #2 Wear your riding helmet.......a lot, like out to the movies

Solution #3 Seclusion, find your inner hermit for the next 3 months until it grow back enough to "de-Hanson" it.

Personally I'd go with #1 ;)

Who knows...she may look cute with a sassy short hair cut...just get one of those magazines that is for short hair styles and some stiff (huh huh I said stiff!) gel and try different stuff...you never know...you might like it...at least you'll get used to it...and it'll eventually grow...

This is precisely why I have gone to and will go to the same hair dresser for the last 5 or 6 years...she'll cut the length a little short once in a great while when I give her carte blanche to do whatever, but she gives me great hair cuts and I never leave devastated...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
KaTooMer said:
If Tyler's the middle sibling, then you're O.K. because when they first hit it big I thought she was kinda cute until someone told me she was a dude. Then I was really grossed out. But he does have hair that would look nice on any girl.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaha!

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
BMXPrincess06 said:

:D
I am feeling really sorry for ya.... :monkey:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
So sorry to hear that. :( Go to a reputable salon and ask to have a consultation with a hair stylist to fix your hair. You can talk to them before he/she cuts it so you can get comfortable with them and make sure they understand what you want. Also, bringing in pictures of what you want is always a good idea. And once you find a good stylist....stick with him/her. I've had some bad experiences at places like SuperCuts and figure my sanity is well worth the extra $20-$40 for a good haircut.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
So sorry to hear that. :( Go to a reputable salon and ask to have a consultation with a hair stylist to fix your hair. You can talk to them before he/she cuts it so you can get comfortable with them and make sure they understand what you want. Also, bringing in pictures of what you want is always a good idea. And once you find a good stylist....stick with him/her. I've had some bad experiences at places like SuperCuts and figure my sanity is well worth the extra $20-$40 for a good haircut.
Hey you should send her your pic...you have kinda short hayer and its a really cute hayer cut...

BMXPrincess06 said:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah having long hair is definately cool in that when someone gives you a bad haircut you can't really tell. That last good haircut i had, i went to a kind of barber shop, one that caters to lesbians. Anyways she layered it perfectly and i got it died a really cool purple. That was over five years ago, it's been all about uneven cheap cuts where i get home and trim their screw-ups. Maybe i should go back and get a cut and die my hair blue this time......

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
i love short hair on women. either that or a pony tail. now that... mmmm pony tailsssss :D

anyways. the difference between a good hair cut and a bad one ?

three days !

May 4, 2004
a computer near you!
well it has been six days now, and my hair has started to grow on me, i dont miss the amount of time it took to wash, dry, and style my hair at all. i don't look like one of the Hanson brothers antmore,lol...i guess it was the shock of 4 in missing from my hair....but now im happy...:) thaknx for all the encouraging things ya'll posted..lol.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BMXPrincess06 said:
well it has been six days now, and my hair has started to grow on me...
excellent pun, well played
BMXPrincess06 said:
thank god! we were worried. Ya know, like when you make a face it might stick.
BMXPrincess06 said:
like a chia pet?

Opie, doing his part to save bandwidth.