Quantcast

hair

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
hey how do yall wear your hair? my mom made me cut mine and i was pissed. it was down to like my mouth but now its like 1/2 way up my nose. now my ff helmet feels to big for me to. oh well itll grow back i guess. i was just pissed cuz the only way i look semi ok is when i have long hair. how many of you guys got long hair?

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sven tha Viking said:
my hair was well past my nose and shaggy all 'round, but my mom made me cut it to my eyebrows. i had 6-7inch dreads for a while, those are a bitch to fit in a full face helmet.

How long ago did you have dreads?

My hair is on the bottom of my eyebrows, and my mom already thinks it's too long. Actually, it's almost to the tip of my nose if I pull it straight, but my hair is sort of curly, or at least pretty wavy, so it ends up right at my eyebrows.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I used to rock a fro. It got hot, quick, so I cut it short and left some gnar side burns. Not quite Elvis burns, more like his bastard step brother. Think Eric Porter burns, I guess. Long hair adds speed when protruding from the back of a helmet, though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
here's a keen look i sport for about half an hour each time i shave my head

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Toshi said:
yeah, that was my attempt at "le tigre". turned out more angry, heh :D
somehow whenever asian guys try to do impressions or anything like that it never turns out right, just like last month where my slightly drunk friend was at the skatepark, picked up this hubcap and tried to act gangsta

Attachments

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Curb Hucker said:
somehow whenever asian guys try to do impressions or anything like that it never turns out right, just like last month where my slightly drunk friend was at the skatepark, picked up this hubcap and tried to act gangsta
ahha, that is a classic pic. if only it was from a cavalier instead of a taurus it would have been perfect :thumb:

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Toshi said:
ahha, that is a classic pic. if only it was from a cavalier instead of a taurus it would have been perfect :thumb:
HA! ya that would be great. Too bad he drives a jetta, and is a hardcore yuppie, but I still love the guy despite his outrageous yuppieness :p

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Curb Hucker said:
HA! ya that would be great. Too bad he drives a jetta, and is a hardcore yuppie, but I still love the guy despite his outrageous yuppieness :p
Angry, Jetta Driving, Yuppie asian. what an interesting combo.
Chibo: you should 'row your hair. or at least get it cut. damn hippie.

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
1/4" in the back 3/4" on top with sideburns down to my jaw line. I ususally cut it every 2 or 3 months. It should be cut every 2 or 3 weeks though.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mine used to be down past the middle of my back at its healthiest. It went from being wavy when it was shorter to being curly ringlets when it got longer. I also had a full beard for about 3 years. Not the neatly trimmed crap. Abe Lincoln style.

When I shaved it all off the lady thought I was nuts.

Now I don't have the patience to let it grow out.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
lovebunny said:
nice. no one beats mine though... lol mines hardly ever as clean as in my pic
Your hair looks like how mine was. but..yours is cleaner...combed...and looks like you used some sort of shampoo. hmm, i'll have to try that. I'm still kinda pissed that I got mine cut so short. haha, my gf asked me how I would like her to have her hair cut, and I told her "short, but still long enough that you can make pig tails" heh.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
The shorter, the better. Soon as I can actually grip my hair, it's time to cut it. I am thinking of going with a buzz cut this summer. :)
For me, the longer the better. When my hair is short I have to get it cut every couple weeks. :mumble: When it's long I pull it in a pony tail and get it cut maybe twice a year. :thumb:

It's a lot less work for me long. Right now it's about 3 inches below my shoulders. But I'm due for my bi-annual cut soon. :D

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Well i have blond baby fine hair with a natural wave, so I don't have too many options...so I wear it in an angled bob I guess...it's kinda parted toward the left, about one length that grazes my shoulders, and is kinda shorter in the back...recently I had the underneath dyed a darker color, but next time it will be more drastic...a little darker...and I straighten it so it swishes to and fro when I turn my head...my mom had NOTHING to do with my haircut...of course, I'm a lot older than you, but you still should not allow her to have anything to do with your haircut...

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Vanity issues aside, long hair is a drag. Too hot under the lid...Dont make much difference I would guess when ya is just coastin downhills! :p :D