Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Haiti was fvcked before the earthquake. It was (and still is) the poorest country in the western hemisphere. As of 2003 more than three quarters of the population lived below the poverty line. Many people were so destitute they were literally eating mud to survive. Where was all the sympathy then?
Thank you Jon.

I have no problem with people giving money to try to help. Just don't get up on your high horses and start looking down on people who don't. If you're so compassionate why did it take a devastating earthquake to get you to give a sh!t?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Lets say you give a crack addict $1000; he may shower, get some food, shave, and clean up his act a bit, but the other $950 goes towards crack and within no time he's right back to his original state. Catch my drift mang.
And this is based on your extensive travel to Haiti, the Caribbean, and other third world countries?

Hey, I was just in New Orleans, which is the closest we have to the destruction. Even before Katrina, it was a screwed-up place. Do people there deserve just a bullet because they were unprepared for a hurricane?

P.S. I always use Charity Navigator before making any donations.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...maybe if they hadn't made that deal with Satan for their independence we wouldn't be having this discussion.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
So there's this guy at my work who's in a wheelchair (I know, I know WTF, LOL) and he's a nice enough guy. We all feel a bit sorry for him and we even chipped in to buy him this tricked custom wheelchair (our company makes them). This thing is schweeeet but the little faggot hardly ever uses it, "impractical" he says. Whatever. Anyway we have this breakdancing team at work and you know we wanna be all inclusive and sh*t so we ask if he wants to join and he's all like "thanks guys but I can't walk", you know fully whiny bitch style. So we says how about coming out and supporting our team and he says he can't cos he doesn't have a car and it'll take him 3 hours on the bus or some sh*t. Loser doesn't have a car. LMAO. Yeah well "Mr Can't Be Bothered" we'll see who can't be bothered next time you meet "Mr Stairs". Dude needs to suck it up. Seriously.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So there's this guy at my work who's in a wheelchair (I know, I know WTF, LOL) and he's a nice enough guy. We all feel a bit sorry for him and we even chipped in to buy him this tricked custom wheelchair (our company makes them). This thing is schweeeet but the little faggot hardly ever uses it, "impractical" he says. Whatever. Anyway we have this breakdancing team at work and you know we wanna be all inclusive and sh*t so we ask if he wants to join and he's all like "thanks guys but I can't walk", you know fully whiny bitch style. So we says how about coming out and supporting our team and he says he can't cos he doesn't have a car and it'll take him 3 hours on the bus or some sh*t. Loser doesn't have a car. LMAO. Yeah well "Mr Can't Be Bothered" we'll see who can't be bothered next time you meet "Mr Stairs". Dude needs to suck it up. Seriously.
funny you mention wheelchairs... A guy I used to work with (and am still friends with) is in a wheelchair. He's currently enrolled in one of those "Adventure Boot Camp" programs. They had to do a one mile run (he rolled) and he still finished before two people :rofl: