Quantcast

>>>Half Derp GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Opening The Lounge this morning was like opening the door to a bathroom stall and seeing sh*t all over the seat. Speaking of which, boy did I poop this morning! :weee:

Peace be with you all.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Finally gave in and mowed the lawn for the first time this year. Also, worked on the front garden since we're totally redoing it this year. Ugh... and so it begins...

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
dude you're behind. yard work started weeks ago for me.
Yeah I know. I've been so busy working on stuff inside the house that I've been ignoring the yard. My neighbor and I were the only last two on the block with unmowed yards so I figured I didn't want to be the last one to do it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

You know its biking season when your thighs/ass have muscled up enough that you split the leg of your pants open bending over. Not that that happened to me yesterday or anything...

Finding the motivation to make it through the day. I just did not bring it mentally this week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Another gloomy looking day here. Though I did have one of the most fun rides last night in the rain.

Came into work 20 minutes ago to find one of the Xerox machines jammed all to high hell. Accidentally touched a metal piece on the fuser.......holy **** those things are hot.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There was snow on the ground here yesterday. All the vegetable starts and potted plants are sitting on our kitchen counters. :(. I might mow the lawn for the first time this year this afternoon.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
This sales chick across from me spreads her legs wide (in a skirt) every time she bends down to pick up her stuff. I believe she can't help it, her legs just naturally bend that way. Remember the dude that hung around the convenience store? He drove a Firebird or Camaro with a couple of badly done upgrades, didn't have any education or much of a job, mostly just selling dope on the side and trying to as cool as he could while his life spiraled the drain? Remember his still-in-high-school girlfriend? Vaguely pretty, but too trashy and tainted to even consider? I see her stained panties every day, whether I want to or not.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This sales chick across from me spreads her legs wide (in a skirt) every time she bends down to pick up her stuff. I believe she can't help it, her legs just naturally bend that way. Remember the dude that hung around the convenience store? He drove a Firebird or Camaro with a couple of badly done upgrades, didn't have any education or much of a job, mostly just selling dope on the side and trying to as cool as he could while his life spiraled the drain? Remember his still-in-high-school girlfriend? Vaguely pretty, but too trashy and tainted to even consider? I see her stained panties every day, whether I want to or not.
:picsstfu:

:D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Freaky: the dude sitting next to me in the Orlando airport has a hat on from the tiny hardware store in York, ME I was in this past weekend.