Quantcast

half hour sleep at midday?

nickho

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney, down under
hi guys,

lately i have been going to my car every lunch break and have a half hour sleep before heading back to work, i would like to mention that i exercise , that i don t eat excessively , have no health problems and am 23 years old.
is there something wrong with me or i m not the only who feels rejuvenated afer a snooze at lunch...

thanks for you help..

nicho

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Sleep? Ha! Nevarrr! just doin trig homework afetr a kicka$$ ride at bidwell. did i mention how much i HATE Trig?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i've been sleeping from 8pm to 7am. is this ok? :eek: i just lay down at 8 thinking i'll wake up in a short bit, and wham...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
too much sleep Isnt a bad thing, i wish i could sleep that much. If you feel sick you could have mono, but most likely your tired

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i take a nap midday quite a bit. especially if i've gotten up early that morning. i love naps. if im tired i certainly wil not force myself to stay awake. i like 20 min. dozes. right before i completely fall asleep something wakes me up and i am ready to go again for the rest of the day. i just woke up and a nap sounds really good right now.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I wish I could take a nap every day.
me too!! I never wanted to nap in pre-school, now I want to turn the lights off in my office around 2, but people always seem to bother me

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Lets bring back nap-time for adults

nickho

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney, down under
i m glad some people feel the same it s funny how it s always around 2 ish ...
i think all businesses should have like lounge rooms with nice comfy chairs and have half sleeps for who ever feels like it.....
hey laura i m glad i inspired you.
anyway i ll be going for a snooze around 2 ...

see you guys in dream land ....

nicho

jon cross

Monkey
Jan 27, 2004
Banner Elk, NC
your body releases growth hormone when you sleep- sleeping more than once in a day is a great way to speed up recovery and improve training. the word on the street is that your growth cycles need 90 minutes of sleep to be reset though so a very short nap is just a nice break from being awake all the damn time...

Sep 17, 2003
siesta=good.
listen to your body, if your hungry, eat. if your tired, sleep.
i do the same thing, somtimes i siesta at lunch for a half hour, and sometimes i come home from work around 5 or 6 and nap out for an hour.......

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
nickho said:
hi guys,

lately i have been going to my car every lunch break and have a half hour sleep before heading back to work, i would like to mention that i exercise , that i don t eat excessively , have no health problems and am 23 years old.
is there something wrong with me or i m not the only who feels rejuvenated afer a snooze at lunch...

thanks for you help..

nicho
They make kids take naps... and kids are much ore resilient than adults. I think you've found something there! :thumb: