Quantcast

Halloween 2005 Costume Thread

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
You know what would be funny....is if you dressed up as a leprechan...that mean one from the leprechaun movies...or dress up as bono! HAHAHAHA!
go as a pedaphaelic priest. that would go over well there. :sneaky:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Oh listen to you...N8 may be a fvcking HIPPY...but I bet he wears the appropriate length riding shorts!
SkaredShtles said:
I'm tired of other people telling me what's "appropriate"

Fvck off with your "appropriate" :eviltongu

she was trying to be pc, and not say your gay length shorts :rolleyes:

J

JRB

I'm about to head off to the bike shop to help out for the day. I am gonna miss one dandy of a good time poking the hippy with a stick. :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
once again, my stated photographic evidence :nuts: the "witty" attempts of editing a reply...yr riposte is weak, as usual.

if you need help w/ that word, ask our resident blondie DHG.

SkaredShtles said:
I don't think DHG will be of any help. I think she's out back mediating right now. :D

Ok you assholes...it was a fvcking typo...I was saying the word as I was typing my reply...I was multi-tasking...settling down an angry resident and putting the smack down on SkaredShthead at the same time...did y'all see in the 'where is bigginsis' thread some guy, DHS I think, said LIBERIEN? Why the hell didn't you attack him???? Libery! sheesh!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Ok you assholes...it was a fvcking typo...I was saying the word as I was typing my reply...I was multi-tasking...settling down an angry resident and putting the smack down on SkaredShthead at the same time...did y'all see in the 'where is bigginsis' thread some guy, DHS I think, said LIBERIEN? Why the hell didn't you attack him???? Libery! sheesh!

chill, chicky....chill

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
You are talking to SS (short shorts) not Stoney....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. Alot like a Amorphophallus titanum, eh?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/07/0718_020718_stinkyflower.html

"The Amorphophallus titanum, the world's biggest and worst-smelling flower, is currently exhibiting its stinky splendor at the Quail Botanical Gardens in Encinitas, California."

:D
Huh...interesting quote from the article:

If you've never seen the plant, its name, Amorphophallus titanium, provides a clue as to why matrons of the Victorian age prevented young ladies from seeing it. Amorpho is the Greek root word for "shapeless," and phallus is the Greek word for "penis"; titanium, of course, means "huge." The plant is also called Devil's Tongue and Snake Palm.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Huh...interesting quote from the article:

If you've never seen the plant, its name, Amorphophallus titanium, provides a clue as to why matrons of the Victorian age prevented young ladies from seeing it. Amorpho is the Greek root word for "shapeless," and phallus is the Greek word for "penis"; titanium, of course, means "huge." The plant is also called Devil's Tongue and Snake Palm.
Does it make you horny?