Quantcast

Halloween 2005 Costume Thread

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Click the link...read the quote...call the editor of the article...I noticed it...YOU noticed it...yet the proofreader did not...and...well...I guess my attempt at humor was lost yet again on you scholars...
You should email National Geographic. They'd think you were a *genius*! :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
Click the link...read the quote...call the editor of the article...I noticed it...YOU noticed it...yet the proofreader did not...and...well...I guess my attempt at humor was lost yet again on you scholars...

Oh! :p :D lest you think I'm serious...
all spelling mistakes stem from you. even Mack's.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
all spelling mistakes stem from you. even Mack's.
Aside from the occasional typo, I think my spelling is quite good, thank you. In fact, if I look back at all my grade school report cards, they consistently show A's in spelling and vocabulary...also, neat penmanship...and in the comments section:

Lisa is well liked by the other children...however, she tends to socialize a little too much during class! HAHAHA...no sh!t!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Aside from the occasional typo, I think my spelling is quite good, thank you. In fact, if I look back at all my grade school report cards, they consistently show A's in spelling and vocabulary...also, neat penmanship...and in the comments section:

Lisa is well liked by the other children...however, she tends to socialize a little too much during class! HAHAHA...no sh!t!
Ummmmm........

You know what your grade school report cards said?

You need :help:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
firetoole said:
it would be interesting if someone could score an old Super V and pull off a good BikerFox
doesn't his website clearly spell out the dangers of trying?

potential side-effects include creepy boudoir poses and skullets.

campbell90

Chimp
Sep 26, 2005
my friend and i were planning on being Wayne Campbell (me) and Garth Algar (her) and just wear wigs and ripped jeans, black Teeshirts and trucker hats that say Waynes World on them. We are obsessed with Wayne's World, even though its kinda old, the jokes never get old.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
I did get the dreaded doesnt' play well with others in 4th grade. Dead serious. I'm quite proud of that.

As for spelling......

In third grade I got something along the lines of "handwriting is so bad Michael will be considered illiterate in the real world". Ha, computers biatch.

Teachers also commented how I lacked focus and never paid attention. I was too busy plotting their deaths and making plans to take over the world.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
In third grade I got something along the lines of "handwriting is so bad Michael will be considered illiterate in the real world". Ha, computers biatch.

Teachers also commented how I lacked focus and never paid attention. I was too busy plotting their deaths and making plans to take over the world.
My teachers always mistook my contempt for boredom. As I got older I learned how to more accurately portray my contempt.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
My teachers always mistook my contempt for boredom. As I got older I learned how to more accurately portray my contempt.
I got that one straightened out with my fifth grade essay "What I Want For Christmas". I wanted a 10 megaton thermonuclear device to wipe out mankind like so many cockroaches. I would have been expelled today. Fortunately my mother appreciated my efforts to creep people out.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
I got that one straightened out with my fifth grade essay "What I Want For Christmas". I wanted a 10 megaton thermonuclear device to wipe out mankind like so many cockroaches. I would have been expelled today. Fortunately my mother appreciated my efforts to creep people out.
That's pretty good. Did the electroshock therapy help?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
dh girlie said:
I'm always a delicate flower...
That was the second Judy Tenuta qoute you have made in 2 days?? You sure you don't need to get back into taking naps? I bet the rest of your co-workers can hook you up with a good place to get a good 40. Isn't that one of the priveledges you get as a gubmint 'ployee?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jdcamb said:
That was the second Judy Tenuta qoute you have made in 2 days?? You sure you don't need to get back into taking naps? I bet the rest of your co-workers can hook you up with a good place to get a good 40. Isn't that one of the priveledges you get as a gubmint 'ployee?
Uhhh...who the hell is Judy Tenuta? I was just quoting offa something SS said...