Quantcast

Halloween 2005 Costume Thread

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I keep trying to get people to go as Terri Schiavo with a "Will blink for food" cardboard sign. Although I may have to buy a bad wig and a hospital gown and do it myself.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have a Halloween bike race. Not dressing up but more than likely will have gaping wounds when it is all said and done, that is a costume enough for most people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
I think for work I will either be a witch doctor or pull out my hillbilly costume...the hillbilly costume rocks! People at work have not yet been treated to that gem! :D
I figured your co-workers got to see that one on a daily basis.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
I bet you've already mapped out all the health food stores that will be handing out natural snacks and you will take your kids there to trick or treat.
Halloween is a serious holiday in our household. We don't do all that bull$hit. We have the local Wiccans over and get a nice witches brew going on the back deck.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ciaran said:
I'll be in Ireland. What do they do there? Narlus???
fireworks seems to be a popular pasttime. not much for giving out candy. i think we had 2-3 kids come by our door, and we lived in a pretty residential area.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
Oh listen to you...N8 may be a fvcking HIPPY...but I bet he wears the appropriate length riding shorts!
you sure about that?

maybe it's because those puny 26" wheels make his thighs look longer.