Halloween candy poll

Best Hershey's Mini

• Total voters

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Mr. Goodbar.

There was a vending machine on the first floor of our doorms my freshman year and a decent bump to to the sucker would yield the first Mr. Goodbar on the rack because they're so thin they slip through the screw mechanism.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Special dark is an abomination to dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is an abomination to all chocolate. Mr. Goodbar is Teh king of fake chocolate.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am just now taking a good luck at what WIFEY bought for candy for all the little neighborhood bastards:

Big bag of Sweet Tarts
Big bag of Willy Wonka stuff
Milky Ways
Butterfingers

I think the Milky Ways and Butterfingers will stay sealed until I run out of the sugar stuff. :)

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
Krackel
Original
Mr Good
Special Dark is the worst. If I have no one to give it to it gets thrown away.

Butterfingers and Milky Ways are tolerable but one fun sized BF is stuck in my teeth for hours. Those things are just to painful to eat.

I went with PB Cups Snickers Nestle Crunch and Kit Kats... For the kids of course. Even though I ve never even seen a trick or treater in my parking lot in the three years I ve lived here never mind walking in the building.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Three teenagers just came by dressed as the Budweiser frogs. They were out of order: BUD-ER-WEIS. I corrected them, then gave them a sh!tload of candy. :monkey: