Quantcast

Halloween home decorations... real or not?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Well, this one is real at my house... one of many. I don't like those fake thick webs anyway, in the end, these scare people more. (Dont be fooled, this is one of the good looking webs/spiders). Anyone else have any like this, or just fake stuff?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
DHracer1067 said:
we got TONS of spiders around we we live. they make huge webs. id get a pic but dont have a camera.
Ha, we have so many that just overnight one can make a web on my bike, usually between the brake line and the top part of my Jr.T's stantions. Last week I got freaked out, I was riding and I look down toward my right hand and I see one of those spiders, not a small one, hanging there just an inch or two from my hand - so I knocked it off. I'm used to the webs being there, but not the spider! :eek:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Curiouscaptian01 said:
my family doesn't believe in this devil's holiday! just kidding we do
All halloween is for me is a re-stocking of my candy supply. :D Not that I eat much candy, and soon I'll be too old for trick-or-treating, but I'll still get candy, I have my ways...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I like Halloween because its my birthday. Eventhough Birthdays are always dissapointing, This one will at least be good. I'll be able to legally drink in all 50 states :cool:

And oh yeah, I don't decorate.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
BigMike said:
And oh yeah, I don't decorate.
Good for you. I dont do much, just a few tiny things that we've picked up over the years and a pumpkin or two. I'm amazed at how many people do decorate (like, hard-core decorate :rolleyes: ), its a marketing holiday, plus the candy.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
my backyard is a spider campground........it backs up to forrest. If I walk thru my yard at night I carry a stick out in front of me to clear webs, nothing like getting a big freakin' spider in the face walking down to the kennel to feed the dog at night :dead:

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
This one didn't come out very well, but I took it last month outside my kitchen door after it rained. There were 2 side-by-side. Same spider.

Attachments