Quantcast

Ham

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Organic Uncured Ham for a holiday gift from the boss. Had to take out a shelf in the fridge to fit it in! $50 Wegmans gift card too! Happy Holidays everyone...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am forever going to call it Hippy Ham. Firstly it was more expensive then a bag of weed. And secondly it just wasn't good. They put weed in the biscuits, smelled up the whole house. Even my Dad was high. No football, screaming kids, watch stoned people play Xbox! My Dad said he is going to stay home next year....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dude, sounds predictable at best! I hope you got on the sticks and showed the kids how to handle the video games, before the weed biscuits thought because after they probably turned into xbox wizards.

For me, I ate my tamales and spent the next 36 hours fighting stomach flu. Seems I picked it up the day before but it kicked in during the tamale fest. The wife of another guy I work with made and delivered more homemade tamales and salsa the next day so I think tonight will be a tamale taste off and salsa comparison. oh boy!