Quantcast

hamas is now certifiably insane

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
1,057
1
Paradise
Transcend said:
With this website, Hamas leadership is now certifiable. Yes it is legit, yes it is run by a ruling political party.

Cartoons for children glorifying suicide bombing and encouraging martyrdom.

News source is obviously biased being Israeli, but the site is real.

Insane Website:
http://www.al-fateh.net/

Full Story:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=99839

Holy freakin' crap. That site was insane. I liked the neato puzzle game though :clue:
 

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
1,057
1
Paradise
Transcend said:
I did the mosque puzzle too. I was sorta bummed when it didn't explode when I complete dit though. :(

I was expected the head of an infidel on a post, so I was pleasently suprised
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
Trancend, I don't want to totally deny what you're saying, because actually I can't speak (or read) arabic either, but I read Israeli news columns fairly regularly, and I have to say they are often fairly liberal with their interpretation of reality.

I'm not saying this is the case here, but I have to play devils advocate and say none of us can read this and all we actually have to go on are two easily mis-interpretted translations by the Israeli news source.

Can anyone actually read this?

Edit: And I gotta say, that news site looks kinda biased....
 

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
8,649
576
Karori, Poneke Te Ika-a-Maui
Well speaking as someone who has run a newspaper (part of the fairfax media empire and formerly owned by Rupert Murdoch) for a few years... My previous job.
The language is HUGELY biased and inflamitory with utterly no ballance in the story.



Yes I know my spelling and grammer are crap... I didn't write the damm storys, I just gave direction and ran the place. :p
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Changleen said:
Trancend, I don't want to totally deny what you're saying, because actually I can't speak (or read) arabic either, but I read Israeli news columns fairly regularly, and I have to say they are often fairly liberal with their interpretation of reality.

I'm not saying this is the case here, but I have to play devils advocate and say none of us can read this and all we actually have to go on are two easily mis-interpretted translations by the Israeli news source.

Can anyone actually read this?

Edit: And I gotta say, that news site looks kinda biased....
Okay be the devil's advocate, what do you think the Hamas Children's site has on it?
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
DRB said:
Okay be the devil's advocate, what do you think the Hamas Children's site has on it?
I should think a watered down verson of the history of the struggle between Palestine and Israel with added cartoon 'heros' who portray their supposed values and virtues. I doubt anything on there is stronger than what you might find being taught at a US or UK sunday school.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
I should just add I don't like Hamas much. However the treatment they are recieving the Israeli and sections of the US press is utterly counterproductive.
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
Changleen said:
I should just add I don't like Hamas much. However the treatment they are recieving the Israeli and sections of the US press is utterly counterproductive.
History being U.S. and other world powers give Israel first class weapons and training, Israel DOMINATES the Middle East, and continues to beat the sh*t out of a bunch of guys who only have rocks to fight with? I gotta admit, I'm not really a fan of either side, but if I had so single out the oppressed, Hamas/Palestine would get my vote.
 

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
18,045
0
Towing the party line.
kinghami3 said:
History being U.S. and other world powers give Israel first class weapons and training, Israel DOMINATES the Middle East, and continues to beat the sh*t out of a bunch of guys who only have rocks to fight with? I gotta admit, I'm not really a fan of either side, but if I had so single out the oppressed, Hamas/Palestine would get my vote.
Both sides are utterly retarded, and should give up their petty bickering. Seriously, the gaza strip is a ****TY piece of desert. No one want's to visit there, let alone live there. Their only reason they do is both sides give away free housing in order to make a political statement. It is absurd.

I gotta say however, that i cannot find any way to side with Palestine. Encouraging your youth to be suicide bombers and kill civilians for what amounts to purely politcal gain, is disgusting.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
So the kid goes and swaps the Israeli flag for a Palestinian one. Not exactly encouraging suicide bombings.

This seems to be no worse than having a government sponsored advert to join the army. "Go Army!"
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
Transcend said:
Both sides are utterly retarded, and should give up their petty bickering. Seriously, the gaza strip is a ****TY piece of desert. No one want's to visit there, let alone live there. Their only reason they do is both sides give away free housing in order to make a political statement. It is absurd.
Damn right.
I gotta say however, that i cannot find any way to side with Palestine. Encouraging your youth to be suicide bombers and kill civilians for what amounts to purely politcal gain, is disgusting.
I don't like to side with either of them, dumb religious ****s, but the English part of me wants to make sure the underdog gets a fair showing. Neither side is worthy of being held up as better than the other, but inthe US there is a general perception that Israel represent 'good' which is utter BS.
 

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
545
0
outer limits
Changleen said:
Damn right.
I don't like to side with either of them, dumb religious ****s, but the English part of me wants to make sure the underdog gets a fair showing. Neither side is worthy of being held up as better than the other, but inthe US there is a general perception that Israel represent 'good' which is utter BS.
the primary difference between palistinians and israelis is that israelis aren't raised to hate muslims and thirst for their death. but I guess that shouldn't matter. Of coarse it doesn't help either that the moderate muslims are moving to israel, more moderate muslim countries and europe, leaving the asylum to the inmates as it were.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
noname said:
the primary difference between palistinians and israelis is that israelis aren't raised to hate muslims and thirst for their death. but I guess that shouldn't matter. Of coarse it doesn't help either that the moderate muslims are moving to israel, more moderate muslim countries and europe, leaving the asylum to the inmates as it were.
Really? Reading the Israeli press and looking at the reality of Israeli action against Palestinains over the past few years they must be learning the hate at some point.
 

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
545
0
outer limits
Changleen said:
Really? Reading the Israeli press and looking at the reality of Israeli action against Palestinains over the past few years they must be learning the hate at some point.
bear in mind that Israel has the capacity to wipe out the palistinians whenever they want, the mere fact that they don't, despite incredible hostility aimed at them publicly by the palistinian government says it all. Add to that the fact that all of their military action against palistians are byand large retaliatory and targeted specifically at militants versus the kill as many as you can tactics of the palistinians is yet another indicator of who the reasonable ones in that situation are.
If the Israelis hated muslims, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to eject all of the muslim Israelis, rather than give up Israeli lands in an effort to make peace.
 

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
545
0
outer limits
First, since you are constantly proving yoursenf to be uninformed, I won't even acknowledge that assertion. But for the sake of discussion, lets say it is so, is it my fault that the Israelis are far more effective than the palistinians? If you walk up and punch someone, and they just shake it off then knock you out, that doesn't change the fact that you are the aggresor, not my fault you tried to hit someone tougher than you.
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
To all here, I suggest you go rent "Promises." It follows kids from both sides of the line, and really takes a good look at the root of the issues in a very heartbreaking way. 60 Minutes 2 did an extremely touching follow-up to it too, and the results will probably change your whole view on the situation.
 

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
545
0
outer limits
kinghami3 said:
To all here, I suggest you go rent "Promises." It follows kids from both sides of the line, and really takes a good look at the root of the issues in a very heartbreaking way. 60 Minutes 2 did an extremely touching follow-up to it too, and the results will probably change your whole view on the situation.
fixed that for ya:love:
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
noname said:
First, since you are constantly proving yoursenf to be uninformed, I won't even acknowledge that assertion.
Wow, you really are a complete ****wit.

Since the beginning of the Intifada to April 9th, 2005:
* 3,225 Palestinians killed by Israelis (3,135 by military in the territories, 54 by military inside Israel, 34 by settlers in the territories)
* 950 Israelis killed by Palestinians (431 inside Israel, 218 settlers, 218 soldiers on duty)

You ignorant dick. Wanna check back even further? It gets worse.
But for the sake of discussion, lets say it is so, is it my fault that the Israelis are far more effective than the palistinians? If you walk up and punch someone, and they just shake it off then knock you out, that doesn't change the fact that you are the aggresor, not my fault you tried to hit someone tougher than you.
1) A bunch of white folks turn up in Arab lands and take over a huge area backed by the military and money of the west by force. What was that crap you just spouted about the first punch?
2) Knocking someone out in a fist fight isn't quite quite the same thing as running tanks and jet fighters into your enemies territory and blowing the crap out of them for over 50 years you complete moron. Arguing with you is just too easy. Please do some research before you open your noise hole again so this isn't quite so easy.
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
36
Japan
noname said:
the primary difference between palistinians and israelis is that israelis aren't raised to hate muslims and thirst for their death. but I guess that shouldn't matter. Of coarse it doesn't help either that the moderate muslims are moving to israel, more moderate muslim countries and europe, leaving the asylum to the inmates as it were.
I guess you haven't talked to the Israelis I have. Plenty of hate to go around on both sides.
 

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
5,341
149
Lima, Peru, Peru
Changleen said:
Wow, you really are a complete ****wit.

Since the beginning of the Intifada to April 9th, 2005:
* 3,225 Palestinians killed by Israelis (3,135 by military in the territories, 54 by military inside Israel, 34 by settlers in the territories)
* 950 Israelis killed by Palestinians (431 inside Israel, 218 settlers, 218 soldiers on duty)

You ignorant dick. Wanna check back even further? It gets worse.
1) A bunch of white folks turn up in Arab lands and take over a huge area backed by the military and money of the west by force
. What was that crap you just spouted about the first punch?
2) Knocking someone out in a fist fight isn't quite quite the same thing as running tanks and jet fighters into your enemies territory and blowing the crap out of them for over 50 years you complete moron. Arguing with you is just too easy. Please do some research before you open your noise hole again so this isn't quite so easy.
well dude.. it wasnt just "a bunch of white folks showed up from nowhere"....
there were a few jews around way before balfour... even if the number is not significant... doesnt mean they (the ones who were there as long as the palestinians) shouldnt be allowed to free determination.

and if you accept this first statement, then you´d have to accept that they can accept whoever they want into "their" land. even if its 1 sq mile.

doesnt matter if not all the jews were not from around there... as long as there are a few jews who were there as long as the palestinians... they got right over the land in 48, and rights over who they want to share the land with, just like any other nation.

and if you accept that, then you can see the ocupation as reparation for the war started on 48 (by those who did not agree on the partition on the first place), 67 and 73....
 

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
645
0
Changleen said:
Really? Reading the Israeli press and looking at the reality of Israeli action against Palestinains over the past few years they must be learning the hate at some point.
Prolly as their bus blows up on the way to school
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
DaveW said:
Ahhh it's more like 6 times. :(

*edit* just scrolled down some more and seen you post up the more accurate data ... sorry 3.something times it is. ;)
It depends how far you go back. My figure is just to the beginning of the last Intafadah. If you go back further the ratio actually rises up nearly 1 to 10.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,890
4
Hypernormality
The Amish said:
Prolly as there bus blows up on the way to school
So it's OK for the Israelis to roll tanks and troops into refugee camps and towns, indiscriminately killing 100s of entire Palestinian families, bulldosing people inside their houses, but the Palestinians retaliate and they are the evil ones? :oink:
 

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
18,045
0
Towing the party line.
It doesn't really matter who is right and who is wrong. They are both wrong, they are both incredibly intolerant of each other and they are fighting over what amounts to a glorified garbage dump. Way to go guys, way to go.

Anyone who says either side are simply a victim is beyond naive. They are both aggressors, they are both retarded. Period.

My fairy tale is mo' better then your fairy tale! You must die for that!
 

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
645
0
Changleen said:
So it's OK for the Israelis to roll tanks and troops into refugee camps and towns, indiscriminately killing 100s of entire Palestinian families, bulldosing people inside their houses, but the Palestinians retaliate and they are the evil ones? :oink:
There's only one solution to this problem. A winner and a loser. Its time to get in the ring and see what they got. Winner take all, no time for losers etc.......................HOnestly no one cares anymore anyway, were all sick of hearing about the poor jews, and the oppresed palestinians. Its a sandbox full of kiddie piss for christ's sake