Quantcast

Hamilton to Rock Racing!!!

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I would take it none of you like Ball. He comes off as an ass, but I think cycling needs someone like him to flip his middle finger at the anti-doping establishment. Look at what has happened to Mayo, test, test, test till you get a positive. This guy would probably be suing everyone in court if that happened to one of his riders. More power to him and I'm glad Hamilton found a home. There is yet another example of the bullsh*t the antidopers put people through....serves his ban and then they talk about banning him for life over the same offense.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I would take it none of you like Ball. He comes off as an ass, but I think cycling needs someone like him to flip his middle finger at the anti-doping establishment. Look at what has happened to Mayo, test, test, test till you get a positive. This guy would probably be suing everyone in court if that happened to one of his riders. More power to him and I'm glad Hamilton found a home. There is yet another example of the bullsh*t the antidopers put people through....serves his ban and then they talk about banning him for life over the same offense.

Ball is exactly the same person as Patrick Lefevre, Lance Armstrong or Thomas Weisel, in that he is a horrible, misguided demagogue with no respect for cycling, no respect for the fundamental inhumanity of cycling that makes it a beautiful way to toil for sufferers and strivers around the world.
He has no demonstrated desire to foster the healthy growth and development of a clean sport, and in fact seems to be snatching up every two-bit, overr-privileged, deceitful, conniving, irrationally irresponsible, under-performing, convicted ex-"superstar" he can.

Look at this douchebag's desire to bring Cippolinni out of retirement to race for him. He is the eptiome of "ugly american" and if I ever run into him at an event, and he is not surrounded by flunkies and sychophantic ass-clowns I will do everything in my power to scald his pasty white flesh with the oil I cook up my Frites in.

"anti-dopers"? What kind of Newspeak is that? Yes, cycling is far, far more dirty than it is clean, but to normalize doping even in your diction is just plain wrong. You write as if you are part of the problem. Are you? Do you condone the further destruction of lives, dreams, hopes and aspirations of youth around the world by perpetuating and even lauding a code of silence?

Even the slightest hint of compassion for Tyler Hamilton is wrong. He is not a man, neigh even a subhuman beast. He is beyond, in all senses of the word, human.
A man who has no respect for himself deserves none from others.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Ball is exactly the same person as Patrick Lefevre, Lance Armstrong or Thomas Weisel, in that he is a horrible, misguided demagogue with no respect for cycling, no respect for the fundamental inhumanity of cycling that makes it a beautiful way to toil for sufferers and strivers around the world.
He has no demonstrated desire to foster the healthy growth and development of a clean sport, and in fact seems to be snatching up every two-bit, overr-privileged, deceitful, conniving, irrationally irresponsible, under-performing, convicted ex-"superstar" he can.

Look at this douchebag's desire to bring Cippolinni out of retirement to race for him. He is the eptiome of "ugly american" and if I ever run into him at an event, and he is not surrounded by flunkies and sychophantic ass-clowns I will do everything in my power to scald his pasty white flesh with the oil I cook up my Frites in.

"anti-dopers"? What kind of Newspeak is that? Yes, cycling is far, far more dirty than it is clean, but to normalize doping even in your diction is just plain wrong. You write as if you are part of the problem. Are you? Do you condone the further destruction of lives, dreams, hopes and aspirations of youth around the world by perpetuating and even lauding a code of silence?

Even the slightest hint of compassion for Tyler Hamilton is wrong. He is not a man, neigh even a subhuman beast. He is beyond, in all senses of the word, human.
A man who has no respect for himself deserves none from others.
Wow, just wow. You've got issues well beyond a cycling discussion. I hope you never make a mistake in your life, someone may label you subhuman as well

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Wow, just wow. You've got issues well beyond a cycling discussion. I hope you never make a mistake in your life, someone may label you subhuman as well

If I willingly and knowingly perpetuate a ridiculous baldface lie for 2 plus years that hurts the sport of cycling, the olympic movement and completely defies logic and never, ever own up to it, feel free to call me subhuman, especially if I start a bogus fundrasing foundation to "raise money for MS" (or my legal fees)....