Quantcast

Hammertime at Sugar 7/30

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
That is a Saturday for those that don't know. And none other than Jerry Hayes and Ben Shaner will be coming, along with me of course. It'd be nice if some others who have ridden there this year already could come and show us the new lines. Butch, we can dig also if needed. Holla back.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Awwww man, Ben and Jerry? :thumb:

New flavor: Motomike caramel crunch

Tell Jerry I said "hi" Tell Ben that I've come a long way from the F2000 he sold me years ago.

In the process of building a new Preston FR up, so I'm bikeless at the time. Wish I could join you guys. Have big fun.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Greyhound said:
Awwww man, Ben and Jerry? :thumb:

New flavor: Motomike caramel crunch

Tell Jerry I said "hi" Tell Ben that I've come a long way from the F2000 he sold me years ago.

In the process of building a new Preston FR up, so I'm bikeless at the time. Wish I could join you guys. Have big fun.
*in Barry White voice* awwwweee yeeeaaahhh.

congrats on the Preston. I can't wait to see it. And major props to getting married!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I think Jeremy R is heading up. PM him about it. Maybe James (curious Captian) will ride with him. I'll be back up at Fontana....seriously...wife's family got a cabin there for the week....:rolleyes: why me?
On the positive side...I get to ride the XC trails all by myself...in the dry. :thumb:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
fatcats said:
man, whatever happened to windrock? anybody? anybody?
The windmills came to life and detroyed the city.
Speilberg is in talks about the movie. ;)

Windrock is still the gnarliest place around and it is still running.
Last time I went it was super hot and dusty, but awesome.
That place is harder to ride bone dry dusty than it is wet. :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
it would be a blessing if those windmills could crank out some real wind!! ....except on that first jump up top that you feel yourself float sideways on as the wind grabs you..

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
What happened to windrock????

Check out www.windrock-mtb.com. Josh revamped the site so there's no more forum. Joey is doing reports for the site on a bi-weekly basis so you can get all the goods and the new trails and conditions. Also, if you have WR pics you can upload them directly to the new gallery.

My question is what happened to the people who flooded the trails with body parts and bike bits? :)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
spoke80 said:
What happened to windrock????

Check out www.windrock-mtb.com. Josh revamped the site so there's no more forum. Joey is doing reports for the site on a bi-weekly basis so you can get all the goods and the new trails and conditions. Also, if you have WR pics you can upload them directly to the new gallery.

My question is what happened to the people who flooded the trails with body parts and bike bits? :)
If I cannot get up there before, I will seriously be up there rocking some September action.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
spoke80 said:
How's your season?
Crappy. Missed the spring break races due to a hellacious stomach bug then pulled out of South Park b/c waaaay too many people were getting broken off this year. So...four scores to qualify and four scores is all I have.

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
yeah but u prolly whooped em jeff so its ok. mccoy and i are probably gonna hit up windrock on the sunday the 31st if anyone's interested.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
just in a particularly "butch" mood. I also found out some trail related news that has me rippin' pissed right now. I won't air it on here though.

Not mad at you though....bastard...:sneaky:
just jealous...I'm gonna go to MR Honda today and price a used CR.