Quantcast

handlebars

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
I'm not sure if the deal is still on or not, but Deity's 2007 bars were on sale on their site, deitycomponents.com. A lot of their 2007 stuff was on sale, but I'm not sure if it still is or not. Go and see. I bought a stem and bars, and I love them both.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
even though they are probably stock generic of some kind, the bars that came on my DK Xenia are my favorite shape bars in terms of a lot of upsweep and some backsweep (although more rise would be cool). i've tried several other types of bars and i keep coming back to these.

if any of yall were riding bmx around 1994/95 you might remember the Powerlite 4 piece freestyle bars that people like Brian Castillo and Rob Nolli were running. those also had a lot of upsweep. felt rad.

Last edited:

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
Deity's 2007 31.8 bars are indeed on sale on their site. $40.

I broke my wrist last spring and now I can't ride bars with any upsweep at all. It hurts.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
if any of yall were riding bmx around 1994/95 you might remember the Powerlite 4 piece freestyle bars that people like Brian Castillo and Rob Nolli were running. those also had a lot of upsweep. felt rad.
didn't S&M make some bars for Castillo back in the mid-90's? i had a set with no upsweep and took some getting used to. or maybe it was no backsweep. 4-piece bars were the big thing back then. now it doesn't seem that anyone rides em.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
The Tree Hot Bars are too low and narrow for me, maybe the branch bars.

Protapers for sure tho on big bikes.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
nem pro weezy's are the hotness
YES they are !
We just received another shipment of Weezy's back from the bender and powdercoaters
Colors currently in stock :
Trans over raw colors ( these match anodize colors almost perfectly now) :
Red
Blue
Green
Purple
Brown

Solid colors :
Gloss black
White
Fluro Pink
BBQ black
Vicious blue ( not pictured )
Mint ( also not pictured )

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
YES they are !
We just received another shipment of Weezy's back from the bender and powdercoaters
Colors currently in stock :
Trans over raw colors ( these match anodize colors almost perfectly now) :
Red
Blue
Green
Purple
Brown

Solid colors :
Gloss black
White
Fluro Pink
BBQ black
Vicious blue ( not pictured )
Mint ( also not pictured )
Damn Brad, that pink is crazy! I am regretting getting my bars in black. Trans-Purple would have looked so sick.