Quantcast

Handlebars.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Flats are cool, sunline bars are not. They bend too easily. As for diety - arent they a 100% catalog company? What makes their bars superior to others? I was always very curious why they get so much hype when all they do is rebrand stuff and they are not really that cheap compared to some other catalog companies(honest question, no hate for them)

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
i'm really diggin' my sunline flat bars. the lower front end and wider width makes carving those corners feel natural and balanced. i'm a 760mm convert!
I'm into 'em as well, however on real steep gnar tracks I like to switch to something with a bit of a rise. As for them bending, I've never seen a bent pair or heard of anyone I ride with bending a pair but thats not to say it can't or doesn't happen. Really liking the look of the new Deity stuff.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm into 'em as well, however on real steep gnar tracks I like to switch to something with a bit of a rise. As for them bending, I've never seen a bent pair or heard of anyone I ride with bending a pair but thats not to say it can't or doesn't happen. Really liking the look of the new Deity stuff.
My bars are even a tad lower than sunlines and have no problem with the steeps. Is your ha rather slack (as is mine) or is it only my strange personal preferance?

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
Smac innovations. Don't worrie you can cut them down. 820mm the oversized part is much wider than normal bars not just wider at the thin ends.