Quantcast

Hanger for STAATS frame

Joeye

Chimp
Jul 6, 2013
I have a STAATS 26" DJ frame and wondering if you guys know what hanger I can buy/us for this. Thanks~!

(Picture got from google image)

Dahlia

Chimp
Jul 8, 2013
For dirt jumping, or for just about all harsh riding other than racing steel will always come ontop, but aluminum will also do.

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
That hanger "looks" pretty generic. ....I doubt its proprietary to that builder.From here it looks like an old Kona Stinky hanger. I may have one or five out in the garage. Find a good shop that has a good inventory of parts and see what they have for replacable hangers and match it up.

A few second Google search yielded this........looks like the top left one to me. Good luck

Joeye

Chimp
Jul 6, 2013
That hanger "looks" pretty generic. ....I doubt its proprietary to that builder.From here it looks like an old Kona Stinky hanger. I may have one or five out in the garage. Find a good shop that has a good inventory of parts and see what they have for replacable hangers and match it up.

A few second Google search yielded this........looks like the top left one to me. Good luck

Top left does look like it too. Thanks~!

Joeye

Chimp
Jul 6, 2013
The picture is the hanger that came with the frame. It looks like it has some kind of logo stamped into it. Does anyone know what brand that is?

Ozell18

Chimp
Oct 2, 2013
MTB racing is like bmx on steroids. It's a blast. The cost is a factor though. I think it was $60 bucks last time for a weekend Norba License. That's a pricey one day of racing although it's not 2 or 3 times a week.