Quantcast

Hanna SUCKED.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I busted my rear off to get a ride in this morning because the storms path was right over where I live. Busted my rear to get a good ride in quick in order to beat Hanna. And all that was had was heavy rain, no wind and no loss of power.:disgust1::stosh: No downed branches either. At least the rain that was badly needed here in this part of NJ was gotten.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
What actually separates me from the idiot from NJ who is in VT at the second is that I graduated from college with a double major. I've also have always been fascinated with storms.
You either missed my point or like to wave golf clubs around during a lightening storm.

...and I graduated from college too, now we can both have a cookie.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm just glad it wasn't pissing down/blowing too hard for the My Morning Jacket show tonight. had to keep the camera gear safe.

great show, btw and phenomenal stage lighting...tough to shoot, but fantastic.

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
i'm just glad it wasn't pissing down/blowing too hard for the My Morning Jacket show tonight. had to keep the camera gear safe.

great show, btw and phenomenal stage lighting...tough to shoot, but fantastic.
+10253 for the My Morning Jacket. I love them.

Good to hear about the weather not being so bad. California is all sun and heat. Can't wait for some rain.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was a little disappointed in the lack of any tree carnage. We went for a ride this morning and I was hoping for some new log obstacles. We got about half the rain they had predicted. Some extra puddles on the trail today, but no more mud than usual.

Looks like Ike is about to treat the Gulf Coast like it's Tina.