Quantcast

happy birfday DH!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I can't look at anymore at work, I'm laughing too loud.

Check out the Tag line for the movie.....

The Seed of Chucky
Get a Load of Chucky!!

BWWWAHHHAHHAAAA

I got tears coming out my eyes...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
I'm irresistable, aren't I? :rolleyes:

You should come out here for opening day of Seed of Chucky (platonically, of course, and as a fellow Chucky fan) you can be chucky and I can be his bride and we can stand out in front of the theater all day performing scenes from the movie...like those geeks that go see Star Wars and LOTR...

Sure, This may be as close as I ever get to my dream of having a Bride of Chucky Theme wedding. :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Shyrmp said:
Happy Birthday DHG!

I think you need to celebrate by coming to ride at Big Bear next weekend! ;) :D

I will be there THIS weekend!!!! Are you gonna be there? We're gonna turn up the heat Saturday night for my birfday...and probably Friday night as well...I'm going with Tenille and she seems to do quite well when she races after a night of drinking tequila...I say we form an all girl team and have jerseys that say Team Tequila...Powered by Petron!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
dh girlie said:
I will be there THIS weekend!!!! Are you gonna be there? We're gonna turn up the heat Saturday night for my birfday...and probably Friday night as well...I'm going with Tenille and she seems to do quite well when she races after a night of drinking tequila...I say we form an all girl team and have jerseys that say Team Tequila...Powered by Petron!
Sorry I'll be in Vegas :( Guess we will have to hook up for riding some other time. :)