Quantcast

Happy birthday Animal Chin!!!!!!

J

JRB

Funny - I always assumed he was grown when the Bones Brigade was looking for him back in the 80s. He was only 10 or so, it seems.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good video, and still changing skaters today, I think. I ran into a kid (teenager) a couple of weeks ago that said it's his favorite video ever.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
schwaaa31 said:
I must have watched that video a hundred times. God I'm old.
Talking about skate videos, there were a few I watched a few hundred times when I was a kid:

H-Street: Hocus Pocus
Blind: Video Days
Plan B: Questionable

When kids see these videos, they're always shocked what people were doing 13 years ago...

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i got another VHS copy of that offa ebay a few years back... still need to digitize it..

"i got a friend, his name is animal. don't worry 'bout a thing, he's not a cannibal"

"now we're just like the guys in thrashin... real great"

"maps to the skaters homes, maps to the skaters homes, maps to the skaters... HOLMES!!"

"he's even got his own milk carton"

what a damn fine film...

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Ha, ha, I saw "Animal Chin," a couple weekends ago. My fave part was that weird lounge act with people skating in front of them... yet you never really saw skaters and musicians in the same shot, except for one really intentional one of a guitar neck poking up.

J

JRB

Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Ha, ha, I saw "Animal Chin," a couple weekends ago. My fave part was that weird lounge act with people skating in front of them... yet you never really saw skaters and musicians in the same shot, except for one really intentional one of a guitar neck poking up.
Per Welinder???