Quantcast

Happy Birthday Bluebug32!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Holy crap happy b-day!!! Got plans for the weekend? When we gonna ride? :)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Holy crap happy b-day!!! Got plans for the weekend? When we gonna ride? :)
Thanks Stosh :)

I'm going home to celebrate the b-day with my mom on Sat., but I'll be back on Sun. Rob is coming home from vacation and will be here Sat. night or early Sun. We have to pick up his bike in Woodstock. We were going to get some info. from our LBS on Jockey Hill near Kingston and hit that up. If we go would you guys want to join us for a mid-late Sun. afternoon ride? I'm assuming we'll go as long as the weather cooperates. Otherwise, I'm sure we could swing down to Stewart sometime next week.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Thanks Stosh :)

I'm going home to celebrate the b-day with my mom on Sat., but I'll be back on Sun. Rob is coming home from vacation and will be here Sat. night or early Sun. We have to pick up his bike in Woodstock. We were going to get some info. from our LBS on Jockey Hill near Kingston and hit that up. If we go would you guys want to join us for a mid-late Sun. afternoon ride? I'm assuming we'll go as long as the weather cooperates. Otherwise, I'm sure we could swing down to Stewart sometime next week.
I think we have plans for Sunday but let me check. Actually we were thinking about going to the Ulster County fair in New Paltz on Friday or Saturday if you would like to join us.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
I think we have plans for Sunday but let me check. Actually we were thinking about going to the Ulster County fair in New Paltz on Friday or Saturday if you would like to join us.

I'm going Upstate to my mom's from Fri to either Sat. or Sun. morning. We'll work something out though. Maybe a ride next week. Every evening except Tues should be fine

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I'm going Upstate to my mom's from Fri to either Sat. or Sun. morning. We'll work something out though. Maybe a ride next week. Every evening except Tues should be fine
Sounds good to me!!