Quantcast

Happy birthday drunken ninja!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I stopped by his house (flop house, hippy commune) a few years ago. He was not there. They stated he just got on his bike and rode away. His roommate is gone and house are now boarded up. His roommate it turns out was a serial killer and they unearthed bodies from within his garage. It made the news here in the States. I went to his bike shop (Sweets on Bloor). They were looking for him also.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I stopped by his house (flop house, hippy commune) a few years ago. He was not there. They stated he just got on his bike and rode away. His roommate is gone and house are now boarded up. His roommate it turns out was a serial killer and they unearthed bodies from within his garage. It made the news here in the States. I went to his bike shop (Sweets on Bloor). They were looking for him also.
Is he a suspect? I almost went to see him too lol

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:eek: whoa...
Anyone know his real name?
I hope DN wasn't a victim OR involved. Hard to believe your roommate could do that without knowing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If the serial killer didn't get him I'd bet opioids did. I hope I am wrong and he is alive and well, certainly more weller than he was.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If the serial killer didn't get him I'd bet opioids did. I don't think he was one. I hope I am wrong and he is alive and well, certainly more weller than he was.
I have known Junkies all my life. I am very good at sniffing them out. I don't think that he was one. I went on a ride with him in the Don. He was very confrontational with strangers. I suspect he had Mental Health issues. He was always nice to me. I did give him our bike and bunch of parts. After I defended Stinky in his battle with him. I suspected I would never hear from him again. I was right. He still owes me lunch....

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have known Junkies all my life. I am very good at sniffing them out. I don't think that he was one. I went on a ride with him in the Don. He was very confrontational with strangers. I suspect he had Mental Health issues. He was always nice to me. I did give him our bike and bunch of parts. After I defended Stinky in his battle with him. I suspected I would never hear from him again. I was right. He still owes me lunch....
wasn't he bipolar or schizophrenic?