Quantcast

Happy Birthday ghostrider

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Happy B-day! Still on for the Thursday night ride and Warren Miller movie? I'll bring da beers! And how about sunday? That would be, oh let's see.....38 mile ride followed by lunch at the Deer Lodge?

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Thanks all!!! Still feel like I'm 14.

T-Dog, we're on for Thursday. Chicken hawk won't be back. He made some lame excuse about waist deep powder in Mammoth or something. Is Mrs. T-Dog interested in the movie? If so, I'll invite Mrs. Ghostrider.

J

JRB

happy birthday - it's always good when your birthday is on humpday :thumb:

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
ghostrider said:
T-Dog, we're on for Thursday. Chicken hawk won't be back. He made some lame excuse about waist deep powder in Mammoth or something. Is Mrs. T-Dog interested in the movie? If so, I'll invite Mrs. Ghostrider.

I'll ask. Waist deep, eh? I hope our teammate doesn't hurt himself.....I went skiing with him there 3 years ago, he broke his knee on the first run of the first day.

What about Westy? We should try to find a bike that will fit him and get him out......(then hit him in the knee, thus assuring us of victory come feb.)

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
T-Dog said:
I'll ask. Waist deep, eh? I hope our teammate doesn't hurt himself.....I went skiing with him there 3 years ago, he broke his knee on the first run of the first day.
I've got to clarify. He said there was three feet of new snow, so that's actually neck-deep powder for him.

Thanks again for all the b-day wishes everybody!