Quantcast

Happy Birthday IAB!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I hope you can take comfort in knowing whatever it is that you imbide in to celebrate your birthday I likely cannot. HBD ya Bastihd!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanks, monkeys! Today itself could have been better...had to work (tomorrow too), it's raining, and I have a touch of stomach bug. :dead: But I managed a 7 mile run this morning before feeling sick, plus life is grand and it's nice to be alive for another birthday. :weee:

Wife came up big with the presents this year, and let's face it, that's what it's really all about. She got me a new Nano, Hayes Stroker Ace brakes (I need 'em), two cycling hats, a running hat, and a subscription to Runners World magazine. She overdid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was that the one I went to as Bike Mechanic, Cleaner, Witness, Stoned, Drunk dude?
Yes sir. If I remember correctly you were the only person who would stay up and drink beers with me, something about feeling good for a bike race. Personally, rest and withdrawal would have made it tougher for me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Our nation declares independence the day after IAB is born. Coincidence, I think not.

Another little known fact: IAB can take the wrinkles out of a shirt simply by flexing. He doesn't even have to be wearing it.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Way to have your birthday on a weekend ffs. Sorry I missed it.

I hope you got to ride and have some beer and all that fun stuff.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Looksie what I found.
Between stomach/intestinal devastation and an incredibly sore back, that race could have been the worst I have ever felt. But, it was good times!
Another little known fact: IAB can take the wrinkles out of a shirt simply by flexing. He doesn't even have to be wearing it.
True story.

Way to have your birthday on a weekend ffs.
Believe me, that was a big ol' load of bullsh*t imo.

Thanks again, monkeys!