Quantcast

Happy Birthday JDCamb!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Thanks everyone! Got a clean bill of health from the Doctor today! Graduated from TBI rehab last week! And no more Coumadin for now! My Blood Pressure was 75<120, cholesterol was below 200 (188), my weight is below 170 making my BMI 23.7, And I have been drug and alcohol free for a year! My liver functions all check out. I still have to take the Statins and keep taking Aspirin therapy. Right now they are saying I am as recovered as anyone with a Traumatic Brain Injury will ever be. I am not totally in the clear... The Neurologist still has to check me out next month. But I feel great and I am hopeful I will be fine. I am riding better then ever. My technical skills are good. And my fitness is about where I was about 3 years ago.... To those who may not know I had a stroke last October...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks everyone! Got a clean bill of health from the Doctor today! Graduated from TBI rehab last week! And no more Coumadin for now! My Blood Pressure was 75<120, cholesterol was below 200 (188), my weight is below 170 making my BMI 23.7, And I have been drug and alcohol free for a year! My liver functions all check out. I still have to take the Statins and keep taking Aspirin therapy. Right now they are saying I am as recovered as anyone with a Traumatic Brain Injury will ever be. I am not totally in the clear... The Neurologist still has to check me out next month. But I feel great and I am hopeful I will be fine. I am riding better then ever. My technical skills are good. And my fitness is about where I was about 3 years ago.... To those who may not know I had a stroke last October...
****!! didn't know that. Glad you are doing better.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Not to belittle or side step the brain injury thing, but that's an important, major accomplishment man.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

PM me anytime you feel the need.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wow Jim, didnt know. A big HBD to you, and congrats on recovery. We should ride again sometime.

Marc
I want to go to the Falls and ride some of the trails I hear about in the Niagara Gorge near Lewiston. I remember hiking them near ArtPark and they seemed like they would be fun. Have you ever done any riding there?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
WTF?! Sh!t! Glad you are getting back to 100%... they know what caused it?
A clot that went from my leg to my Carotid artery. Plaque from Trans-fats probably helped. 5 years of Opiate abuse didn't help either. My leg fell asleep on fight from DC to Rochester and never woke up. A week later I was in the hospital.

Did you know that up to 70% of every gram of Trans-fats that you have consumed during your lifetime is probably still with you, depending on some disposition that you may have from your genes, luckily I have that gene. Black pepper is like that too....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A clot that went from my leg to my Carotid artery. Plaque from Trans-fats probably helped. 5 years of Opiate abuse didn't help either. My leg fell asleep on fight from DC to Rochester and never woke up. A week later I was in the hospital.

Did you know that up to 70% of every gram of Trans-fats that you have consumed during your lifetime is probably still with you, depending on some disposition that you may have from your genes, luckily I have that gene. Black pepper is like that too....
scary stuff.
glad you are alive & kicking.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you have met Westy, you'd know the sand will never leave. :rofl:

Wait...does colon = vagina???

How is that Marriage thing working out for you there chief. Did you miss health class in High School? Don't you have a child? I wouldn't think of it as an accident. It will only make you bitter! Miracle is a much better Euphemism IMO...

(NSFW!)http://www.umm.edu/graphics/images/en/19739.jpg

http://www.coolnurse.com/anatomy.htm
Hope this clears things up for you.... Thank me later for the help!