Quantcast

Happy birthday, Jerk.. I mean, MMike!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You spelled inherit wrong in your Jeep thread. You must be getting old.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I looked at the thread and was busy writing a sonnet in your honor. But now you can bite me.

Happy birthday anyway you peckerwood.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...I'm keepin it real on the west syyyyde...unlike yourself...displaced...from some stupid mid western state...trying to find a place to call your own...
Friggin' hippy.

splat

Nam I am
MMike said:
Thanks to those who replied!

To the other 33 that opened the thread but chose NOT to wish me a happy birthday, SCREW YOU!!....ya heartless jerks........
I opened this and was debating weather or not to reply , since I don't want to be considered a Heartless Jerk ( even though I might be )

Have a Happy B-day !

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MMike said:
[ben stiller end of something about mary blubbering] oh no! does this mean dhgirlie isn't going to do a marylin monroe-like rendition of "Happy Birthday" for me? [/blubber]
No...and I didn't want to do this, but I figure my birthday is next Wednesday, and I'm hoping you can put aside your hatred for me on that special day and wish me a happy bday....

so...

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU
YOU LIVE IN A ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
No...and I didn't want to do this, but I figure my birthday is next Wednesday, and I'm hoping you can put aside your hatred for me on that special day and wish me a happy bday....

so...

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU
YOU LIVE IN A ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You'll never notice what we say about you 'cause you'll be all hopped up on jello shots and hunting the Muscle.