Quantcast

Happy Birthday Kirstin!

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Originally posted by BigMike
I think you told me that Tuesday was your birthday.....

:D

(Yeah, go ahead, count 'em)
heh, 30 smileys for the birfday girl ;)

thanks!!!

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Originally posted by Shortbus
yeah really happy birthday. You listen to ministry and mtn bike. you ROCK. :D:D

Christian -

edit - oh yeah you drive fast too... :thumb: :D
haha, yes i do. it's no fun to go slow...

TryAndStopMe

Chimp
Feb 21, 2004
happy birthday kirstin!

yo, no kiddin' that she drives fast. my friends give me a hard time for driving fast, but i was behind her on 270 after a ride for all of about 30 seconds and then she was GONE....

cheers!

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
not the driver it is the car! ;-)

K,

I forgot to give you the shots in the arm yesterday...............

Since we are all 12 on our bikes. I figure that would have been the 12 year old thing to do!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by TryAndStopMe
happy birthday kirstin!

yo, no kiddin' that she drives fast. my friends give me a hard time for driving fast, but i was behind her on 270 after a ride for all of about 30 seconds and then she was GONE....

cheers!

Sounds like Kirstin and Dan are a perfect match! (shhh! dont tell Stacey!)

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Originally posted by ridetoofast
gonna do for the big day????

and happy bday!!
mom&dad took me out for dinner. i am now... quite nicely... buzzed. yes. mmm... alcohol.

(don't mind me. buzzed. yes.)

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
happy birthday kirstin!

cheers!
heh. can we say 163hp, supercharged? yes, i think so... :)

Shortbus

Turbo Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
Stuck in the 80s
I thought you'd never ask :D

350Z 6spd stick 279hp 280lb.ft torque I believe.

I sold it cause I was gonna end up killing myself in it. I was definitely convinced of that.

I hit 127 (going somewhat easy/cautious) in her on rt29 north behind the nissan pavillion on that long stretch by that trail where we built some freeride stunts. Nice stretch of road seldomly occupied by our fellow enforcers of the law.

that car owned. I miss her :) I think I miss her :)

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
Originally posted by Shortbus
I thought you'd never ask :D

350Z 6spd stick 279hp 280lb.ft torque I believe.

I sold it cause I was gonna end up killing myself in it. I was definitely convinced of that.

I hit 127 (going somewhat easy/cautious) in her on rt29 north behind the nissan pavillion on that long stretch by that trail where we built some freeride stunts. Nice stretch of road seldomly occupied by our fellow enforcers of the law.

that car owned. I miss her :) I think I miss her :)
heh, i'll take your 350Z and raise you a mini cooper s, 6 speed manual, 163hp, not sure what the torque is, average about 30mpg despite the part where i drive like i'm at daytona. max speed about 120mph on 95 in florida somewhere...

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
for the record, it was a german car that smoked me, not a british car.
oh that's right, i was driving my dad's car... muaahahaa

speaking of which, anyone wanna buy a 2000 bmw? silver, 5spd manual, roof rack? pm me if you're interested...

*although, the mini could technically be considered german at this point, even though it's made in the UK, since it's basically a bmw but teenier

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by kirstin
heh, i'll take your 350Z and raise you a mini cooper s, 6 speed manual, 163hp, not sure what the torque is, average about 30mpg despite the part where i drive like i'm at daytona. max speed about 120mph on 95 in florida somewhere...
120? come on! I've had my grandfathers Caddie DTS up over 115. I stopped pressing the accelerator on my moms VW at 125ish because I was on 395 and there were brake lights ahead of me :eek:

EDIT: If I had Kirstins car, I'd probably kill myself

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
:thumb: Happy Birthday ,I met you up at the race. My name is Richard (ride a g-spot and I look like George Clooney). again Happy B-day