Quantcast

Happy Birthday Lil Manimal!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
The little dude is 9 today. It's been almost 5 years now since his first appearance on this site when he was launching speed bumps and stairs at 4 years old.

He's still riding/racing but he's become a very well rounded boy taking interest in everything from reading to airsoft to baseball (first game on the 11th)

5 yrs ago

2009 :D

and sporting the royal/cycletherapy jersey at baseball practice :thumb:

I can haz proud dad emoticon? :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Happy Birthday, the Stair drop is still one of my favorite pics. ever.
this one :D

and no stevew, he's not getting any ammo.....i already have a ton of it for him ;)
i think he's getting a new DS game. my mom-in-law got him mario kart for the wii...looks like he'll have enough rainy day entertainment for a while.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
:clapping: yea, happy birthday little man...and congrats to a pretty cool dad (i wish my father would have had me riding at that age)

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
awesome pics!

IT's weird. I don't have any kids of my own. My fiance has two. One is a 9 year old girl. When i popped up, she didn't do anything active. So i took introduced her to mountain biking, indoor bmx racing, and soccer. She's so happy that i've done that stuff with her. If i wasn't just a big kid myself, she probably still wouldn't be doing anything active since her father won't take her. It's weird to see how they progress. Makes you proud.
Happy bday little duder.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yeah little ripper, Happy BirthDay.

Are ya'll going to be at Cycletherapy this evening by any chance ?

I have to pick up my dad's bike after five and would love to say Howdy in person.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Happy Birthday Son of Beef Jerky!
lol!! i totally forgot about that! nothing like getting heckled by your kid and being called "beef jerky"!

almost as bad as when i was debating on hitting the 15 footer at santos and he egged me on with, "c'mon dad...don't be a chump!" :rofl:

AMS: can't make it tonight, taking him to celebration station for a little family party while my mom-in-law is in town. i've been needing a little WS urban action, might have to drop by your shop one day next week.