Quantcast

Happy Birthday llkoolkeg

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Thanks a bongload, folks. Most likely, though, I will not be indulging today. With the wife & kids out of town this past holiday weekend, I partied like it was 1999 and I'm feeling a bit out-of-phase as a result. Excellent bud pics for sure...I'm drooling at my desk.

Hey Lefty- provided you're cool with it, how could I make that pic my avatar and retain the animation? I'm getting bored with 'ol "Wilson".

BTW, dhg, I'll give you that I look like a monkey, but I only smell like one after a ride.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
llkoolkeg said:

Hey Lefty- provided you're cool with it, how could I make that pic my avatar and retain the animation? I'm getting bored with 'ol "Wilson".
I am cool with it.. it;s a honor. But you have to ask punkassean, how to do that, he said he used Imageready from adobe for it.. to keep the animation in it. Don;t know exactly how it works. I;ve tried it, but did not have a succes.

This attachment is 80x 80 and 2.7 kb... i am using that for a nother forum.Resize it to 75x 75 for here.

:evil:

Attachments

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Happy b-day you gun-totin' rastafarian!

What file size and dimension is the original of that animation? I can resize it at work but I don't have CS at home...