Quantcast

Happy birthday, manimal!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
If you encounter a large group of people today, maybe it's a party for you and not protesters, please don't start tazing people!

Happy birthday!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here is my favorite police joke, enjoy!!!

Q. How many cops does it take to throw the suspect down the staircase?

A. None. The f*cker just fell!!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
thanks all!

and yes..i'm working tonight, 8pm - 630am....aarrgh.

i woke up at 2:30p today and my wife was like, i got rid of the kids today, you wanna go xmas shopping? i was like, "what?!" "no!". she got pissed and left to take the kids to a friends house so she could go shopping, then she just called me a few minutes ago asking why i was so adamant about not going shopping. i was like, "um....i'll tell you when i get back from my solo bday ride" :D

best present i could have after a long night of 3rd shift. a house all to myself and a cloudy day ride :thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
manimal said:
i woke up at 2:30p today and my wife was like, i got rid of the kids today, you wanna go xmas shopping?
Um.

It's your birthday.

And your wife asks if you want to go Christmas shopping?

Gee, that sounds just like something I want to do on my birthday...

:p

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
manimal said:
she got pissed and left to take the kids to a friends house so she could go shopping, then she just called me a few minutes ago asking why i was so adamant about not going shopping.
Maybe it takes several wives to finally understand women...

SHE HAD SOME SURPRISE WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU SCREWED IT UP!

At least ya got a ride in.
;)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
happy birthday, manimal! glad to hear you got a ride in, even if you did screw up the surprise your wife had for you... ;)