Quantcast

Happy Birthday, MikeD...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Happy birthday!!!! May your satin legions bring you evil joy and happiness throughout the coming year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ciaran said:
Oh he sees it... those G men see everything
He is still in training. His supervisors supervisors analyst sees it. Once it has been deemed politically safe and clears the proper sequence of security screening MikeD will see it with certain sensitive sentences blacked out.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
if we bump it enough he's bound to see it eventually. :)

Maybe if we talk about that peruvian gerbil smuggling ring he set up, his supervisors will show this thread to him (and then interogate him)...... well at least he'd get to read it then! :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
lovebunny said:
man. he must not love us :tear:
Ah, now you're crying. Finally, a turn-on in this thread...

Seriously, thanks, all. Yesterday I wasn't on the comp; was trying to arrange a tour of the DMZ (exciting international life of mystery I lead...hah) but was foiled by bad train schedules, and ended up returning to my hotel in defeat, and had to make the train ride back in the company of a wierd Korean baptist minister with a flaking-skin disorder who told me I had a nice smile and tried to lend me his car the next time I'm back in Korea... That's what I get for asking if this is the express or the local.

Only realized it was my birthday when someone on another tour asked me how old I was.

29 already! At this rate, I'll be as old as BMXman one day.

Thanks again, guys. You rock.

MD

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BMXman said:
hey...at least you got a thread...I got squat!! :D
Birthdays aren't showing up properly on the list. Mine didn't show on the list, and I check it every day and didn't see yours - it would have stuck out in my mind.

J

JRB

MikeD said:
<snip>and had to make the train ride back in the company of a wierd Korean baptist minister with a flaking-skin disorder who told me I had a nice smile and tried to lend me his car the next time I'm back in Korea... That's what I get for asking if this is the express or the local.
I rode the Metro, watching some scabby junkie pull on his skin. He picked it like lice. Bleckk.